• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Joe Johnson

arhawkfan

I'm an equal oppurtunity Joe basher. There are many better alternatives to his shake-and-bake, fade-away game while guys are standing around. Yeah he was on, but every scoring possession is not a good one, especially when we are clearly at our best when the ball moves. He passed up an easy drive oppurtunity for a missed fade-away from the corner last night. Doesn't get to the line nearly enough for the big boy dolars. Shall I continue?

I'm an equal oppurtunity Joe basher. There are many better alternatives to his shake-and-bake, fade-away game while guys are standing around. Yeah he was on, but every scoring possession is not a good one, especially when we are clearly at our best when the ball moves. He passed up an easy drive oppurtunity for a missed fade-away from the corner last night. Doesn't get to the line nearly enough for the big boy dolars. Shall I continue?

He got three easy layups/dunks yesterday on great defense and great off the ball movement.

When you are asking for the amount of money he is asking for its expected .

"With much power comes much responsibility "

Exactly...no one gives Kobe a game ball for just scoring 25 to 30. When JJ plays to his average, its expected not hyped. We all know we need him; but good play is always expected out of your best player. You may see that as being taken for granted; I see it as the ultimate compliment.

• Moderators

You can point out flaws all day long but the guy is an all star and he plays hard and carries this team a lot. Every team has a focal point, and while our other guys are looking good this year, if you take away Joe then the other guys are struggling to score. Without Joe the other team doesn't have anyone they really fear on offense. Everyteam has one and its a huge load to carry. Everyone points to the Pistons championship as a team without a star but that's not true. Their's was Chauncey. The compliments were just very good players in their own right much like the Hawks, but Rip, Prince, Smoove, Horford even Sheed and Bibby aren't offensive centerpieces.

Exactly...no one gives Kobe a game ball for just scoring 25 to 30. When JJ plays to his average, its expected not hyped. We all know we need him; but good play is always expected out of your best player. You may see that as being taken for granted; I see it as the ultimate compliment.

I agree but you have some idiots on here who bash the guy everytime he has a bad shooting game. The criticism>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>praise and it should be more balanced