• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nik-Pik time

Swatguy

I thought it was just me being greedy, but, I was thinking he same thing.

How tragic would it be for JC to suffer an injury playing at this point in the game.

A SG or SF would be great, and if Randolph is gonna be third at PF, why do we need Othello?

We could continue to use RandMo in games like this at the 4 and let Collins use those minutes at the 5 to get in some shape.

I have no real complaints with it, Jamal is smart enough not to involve himself in the action during those long blowout stretches. The guy is used to playing 40 minutes a night for quite some time so you don't have to worry about him logging 30 minutes total in a game. He usually just hangs back in Marvin's corner and if he get's the ball in a non end of the clock possession he usually looks to dish it off right away rather than pad his stats.

Last night was the only exception but that had more to do with Teague leading about 20 empty possessions in a row so he had to step in and save at least some face for the second unit. Other than that I would say it's still a lil early to start worrying about adding anyone to the roster considering that we can't realistically expect to be sitting our starters for most of the second half forever.

And oh, don't you mean "Nique-pik" :laugh:

Last night was the only exception but that had more to do with Teague leading about 20 empty possessions in a row so he had to step in and save at least some face for the second unit. Other than that I would say it's still a lil early to start worrying about adding anyone to the roster considering that we can't realistically expect to be sitting our starters for most of the second half forever.

And I say nay nay to you sir we most certainly can realistically expect to sit our starters for most of the second half because we're some bad mutha f'ers!

another 2 guard. We need a project SG. It was painful to see Jamal logging these minutes in the forth quarter of blowouts.

I know it's nit-picking but your 6th guy should sit with the starters in these blowout times.

Sund, sign a shooter for position 14.

Paging Mario West....I know he wasn't worth what we would have had to pay him but it would be nice to see him out there.

Paging Mario West....I know he wasn't worth what we would have had to pay him but it would be nice to see him out there.

I'd rather see us sign Juan Dixon for that role but I wouldn't be opposed to Mario coming back. I have a feeling that we're keeping our roster open a bit looking for that mid-season vet player that will be waived that might help us in the 2nd half of the season and the playoffs.

I'd rather see us sign Juan Dixon for that role but I wouldn't be opposed to Mario coming back. I have a feeling that we're keeping our roster open a bit looking for that mid-season vet player that will be waived that might help us in the 2nd half of the season and the playoffs.

I was thinking that's what the roster spots were for myself. Anyone know of what potential candidates that play PG, SG, or SF that we might sign? I think our big-man rotation is pretty good once we get Joe Smith back.

• Premium Member

Where the heck is Stackhouse? Is he playing for anybody right now? I know he worked out with Hawks players during the summer. He would be a pretty cool pickup.