• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Best Crossover.

Diesel

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

The old heads should know that Hardaway is the guy who perfected it. Hell, who can forget " I got skillz". I think Iverson's crossover became popular because of what he did to Jordan and Lue. Honestly, Marbury made a living of of his crossover. The most impressive of the crossovers is definitely Crawford!! His crossover is what makes him such a dangerous scorer. Nobody is really scared of his jumper. However, I think what players fear is to be locked up one on one with Crawford in an Iso situation at full speed. It's not just the crossover. If you watch Craw, he has a hesitation that's damn near cheating. And when he puts the crossover with the hesitation and the behind the back crap... you get Jokers falling on the floor. Still, the best was definitely Hardaway. The thing that makes Hardaways the best is that he was moving forward full speed. Iverson is right there but Iverson stopped moving and he would cross side to side. Hardaway never gave the defender a chance to think... it was boom boom....

There was room for guys like Joe and Lebron but these guys don't eat because of a crossover.

This is by far the most biased thing I've ever said on this site but I have to go with Craw!!!!!