• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Solid, if boring, win.

mrhonline

Don't knock it.

A win is a win is a win!

:line dance:

Always love it when bench gets emptied. Hawks sure had a lot of big guys foul out

in this one. Others came close.

No matter how good, bad or ugly it is, it counts as a win in the standings!!

GO HAWKS!!

:vacation1:

the three point shooting has been picking up lately. There was no way JJ and Crawford could stay cold forever.

Pretty weak job on the boards.

Didn't get a chance to watch the game, but I do know that Love and Jefferson are both excellent rebounders. I don't feel that bad about being out worked on the glass by them.

I have never found a win boring. Beside with Zaza and Marvin playing. They keep things entertaining with their cant%20believe.gif moments.

ZaZa has sort of played lazy this year. Not as bad as two seasons ago, but he isn't trying as hard as he was last season.

JJ has shot the ball well recently. More like the JJ of 2006. Even he missed a few key shots against Chicago down the stretch it's hard to be upset with his overall play.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

I love watching when the Wolves play just to see one of the most underrated players in the league in Kevin Love. That guy is a beast in the making. His rebounding is beyond excellent, his positional defense is really improving over last year and he's even added three point range to his game. Give him a couple more years and he'll be a max guy on someone's team.

Pretty weak job on the boards.

Love embarrased us on the boards. Smoove was on him more the Horford since Horford was banging around with Jefferson most of the night. Smoove needs to keep his head in the game. He was very frustrated last night after his quick start.

The guy is so wide he could throw Smoove around for rebounds. He knocked ZaZa around a good bit too. The guy is so underrated with his passing and setting of screens in the half court offense. Phil Jackson would get every drop of potential out of him in the triangle and I believe that is exactly what Rambis is trying to teach. Give that team a pure shooter at the SG who can defend and watch out in a couple of years.

Love and Jefferson are a pretty formidable duo, but the rest of their team flat out sucks. They have so many needs why spend two top 10 picks on pgs?

After missing out on Lawson because of their nonsense i hope they suck indefinitely. I hope Jefferson and Love end of leaving. Fuk Minny.