• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks-Cavs thread

Hawksquawk

• Squawkers

Greetings, all-

Hope everyone is enjoying some time off. This will be brief, and we’ll get to game time. I just saw the most interesting thing. Well, maybe that’s overselling it.

The Hawks have a practice gym next to their locker room at Philips Arena, and I was walking through there from the locker room to the media room. Joe Johnson had just left the locker room to go shoot, and when I saw him in the gym, I saw him throwing a ball to the far end of the court.

When I walked in the gym, I saw who (I assume) he threw the ball to – Shaquille O’Neal, who was practicing jump hooks with a Cavs staffer. Johnson left and got another ball, and started shooting with a team gopher. Mike Bibby came in shortly after, to work with Johnson on something, and as soon as Shaq saw Bibby, he makes a joke about a fixed game. I didn’t hear what they were talking about, but I’m guessing it had to do with Tim Donaghy’s allegations.

Bibby went to Shaq’s end of the court, and they continued talking …

View the full article

JJ selling us out tonight. Too bad, because the defense, for the most part, has been excellent. Crowd want to cheer so bad, but they keep blowing it on offense.

Hawks will have to get red hot down the stretch to pull this out.

Down 11 . . 3:21 to go . . . game is probably over, but let's see what happens.

Hawks half court offense getting exposed.

This team is a hoax. They are not as good defensively as people make them out to be. they have proven to be chokers in big games against the elite teams. Yeah ...i know people will say they beat Boston, but guess what?? They couldn't do it now if their life depended on it. We essentually still have no bench. Crawford is basically a starter. Bibby sucks. His best days are far behind him. They have no go to players but Joe and he will be gone after this year. Woodson has done all he can do. If you can't build a championship team in 5 plus years its time to scrap the jalopy and start over. Here's an idea. Spend some damn money like the good teams do and buy a winner like the GOOD teams do.

Words cannot describe how disappointed I am...

Joe Johnson after the 1st quarter

Bibby

Our bench (sans Crawford)

Not playing Teague AT ALL when we desperately needed some energy, a change of pace, hell, SOMETHING

4th quarter Offense

Terrible rebounding

Smoove's FT "ATTEMPTS"

Woody refusing to do something, anything to get us out of that half court offensive battle against one of the best half court teams in the league

These are all things that sold us out tonight. *Sigh* I was hoping for a split, but we would have needed to win this one to do so. Ug!

Woody refusing to do something, anything to get us out of that half court offensive battle against one of the best half court teams in the league

These are all things that sold us out tonight. *Sigh* I was hoping for a split, but we would have needed to win this one to do so. Ug!

More evidence of how inept Woody's "coaching abilities" really are. We dont score a basket for almost the entire 4th qtr and Woody does NOTHING to try and change the flow of the game.