• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Merged x3: Most rigged game I've ever seen (Cav's Cheat)

capstone21

The NFL and MLB, while not perfect either, are infinitely more watchable than the NBA at this point. The NBA won't be getting my viewership any longer. I'll still support the Hawks a 100%, but at this point it feels like a losing battle.

Unless your playing the Steelers or the Yankees.

Hello,

If the Heat won their Protest against our Scorekeepers, I do not see why we will not be afforded the same respect. This says nothing of the blatantly one sided officiating. I agree with everyone else, it is hard to be a fan when it feels like Teams and Players are preordained to get all of the calls. The disparity between fouls was absolutely insane.

Cheers,

JJ

I just got done watching the game on my DVR. I wound up getting the Cleveland feed via NBA League pass, and after putting up with 2hrs of Lebron jocking, had to watch us blow the lead in the 4th. I hate the Lebron love affair. If I have to hear one more thing about his birthday, I'm going to vomit. Best Sports Illustrated quote of recent memory, "If Kobe was 6in shorter, he'd still be a world class athlete. If Lebron were 6in shorter, he'd be a member of Jay-Z's security detail."

Did anyone else hear one of the announcers on the play right after the shot clock debacle? All I heard was him saying something about Woodson complaining about how we lost some time, "but who cares!" as the Cavs took the lead 101 - 99 on that Varajeo behind the back bank shot.

What a terrible way to start off New Year's Eve.

I just got done watching the game on my DVR. I wound up getting the Cleveland feed via NBA League pass, and after putting up with 2hrs of Lebron jocking, had to watch us blow the lead in the 4th. I hate the Lebron love affair. If I have to hear one more thing about his birthday, I'm going to vomit. Best Sports Illustrated quote of recent memory, "If Kobe was 6in shorter, he'd still be a world class athlete. If Lebron were 6in shorter, he'd be a member of Jay-Z's security detail."

Did anyone else hear one of the announcers on the play right after the shot clock debacle? All I heard was him saying something about Woodson complaining about how we lost some time, "but who cares!" as the Cavs took the lead 101 - 99 on that Varajeo behind the back bank shot.

What a terrible way to start off New Year's Eve.

It was the Cleveland local network. What did you expect to hear? In fact, AC and McLeod continued to say the Hawks had a more than legitimate gripe about the no call.

If anybody recorded this game, how about making a Lakers - Kings 2002 West Finals type conspiracy video? Damn, I wished that this game would've been shown on TV in my area so I could've recorded that game.

Oh well . . let's see what Napolean and Stu Jackson does with this. Regardless of what happens . . . Happy New Year Hawks . . and take your frustration out on the Knicks.