• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Take it out on the Knicks.

mrhonline

• Premium Member

Honestly the only thing we can do is use the game as motivation. This team needs to understand that they are not gonna get anything handed to them. They will have to work harder than the other "elite" teams in the league because we are the one team without a true marketable superstar. We will always be the underdogs, and will always be treated with a modicum of respect... The players need to understand that, and use it as motivation. Instead of complaining about the calls just haul *ss to the other end of the court and outwork the other team. We need to understand that if we ever want to have a shot at the finals we need to work twice as hard as our competition.

• Like 1

Honestly the only thing we can do is use the game as motivation. This team needs to understand that they are not gonna get anything handed to them. They will have to work harder than the other "elite" teams in the league because we are the one team without a true marketable superstar. We will always be the underdogs, and will always be treated with a modicum of respect... The players need to understand that, and use it as motivation. Instead of complaining about the calls just haul *ss to the other end of the court and outwork the other team. We need to understand that if we ever want to have a shot at the finals we need to work twice as hard as our competition.

Man, if only the players could read this. It would be really motivational to put these types of posts in the locker room.

No... They bent over so that Nate Robinson could kick them in the *ss over and over. This team is a complete fraud. That's all I got to say about it.

You're right. 21-11. Fraud. Blow it up. They all suck.. Let's start from scratch again and work 6 years to get where we are now.... lose 3 in a row...then call us a fraud. Ignorant dude....Just stop following the team. You're schtick is played man...let it go.

• Like 2

You're right. 21-11. Fraud. Blow it up. They all suck.. Let's start from scratch again and work 6 years to get where we are now.... lose 3 in a row...then call us a fraud. Ignorant dude....Just stop following the team. You're schtick is played man...let it go.

In the last 2 or 3 weeks they've lost to NY at home twice, 2 losses to Cleveland, loss to Chicago and a blow out loss to Denver. They beat Dallas in an obvious piss poor overall game and beat a bunch of chump teams. Yeah, they're doing great. But at least we know they can beat Chicago, Toronto, Indy and Minnesota. Hell yeah! Worked 6 years to become a middle of the pack team. Yeah, that's something to be proud of. Middle of the pack.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

In the last 2 or 3 weeks they've lost to NY at home twice, 2 losses to Cleveland, loss to Chicago and a blow out loss to Denver. They beat Dallas in an obvious piss poor overall game and beat a bunch of chump teams. Yeah, they're doing great. But at least we know they can beat Chicago, Toronto, Indy and Minnesota. Hell yeah! Worked 6 years to become a middle of the pack team. Yeah, that's something to be proud of. Middle of the pack.

Does 21-11 mean anything to you? I want a "ring" as much as anyone....this team is giving me the dream as much as any in my life....now you want to blow it up a start from scratch again? Stop posting dude.

Does 21-11 mean anything to you? I want a "ring" as much as anyone....this team is giving me the dream as much as any in my life....now you want to blow it up a start from scratch again? Stop posting dude.

NY twice at home... Blowout losses to LA, Orlando, Charlotte and Denver. A loss to a really bad Chicago team on the road. A good start is only worth so much. They've lost5 out of the last 7 games and are now only on pace to equal last season's win total.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

NY twice at home... Blowout losses to LA, Orlando, Charlotte and Denver. A loss to a really bad Chicago team on the road. A good start is only worth so much. They've lost5 out of the last 7 games and are now only on pace to equal last season's win total.

Who cares? It's the way professional sports works, in all facets. The Hawks are finally a blip on the screen, a team on the national landscape, and you call them a fraud? It's crazy, I'm just curious of your motives? That's all...

Who cares? It's the way professional sports works, in all facets. The Hawks are finally a blip on the screen, a team on the national landscape, and you call them a fraud? It's crazy, I'm just curious of your motives? That's all...

You guys think I just come on this board and vent... I post my thoughts on insidehoops just like I do here. This team is simply not dependable. They find a way to have some of the worst L's.