• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How do you feel about playing the Raptors in the 1st round?

mrhonline

We match up well against them, too well. We actually look like the Bad Boy Pistons compared to how soft Toronto's backcourt and frontline is. Bosh may be good but he hasn't seen much success in the playoffs so I doubt he can carry them over us as well as Wade could.

I don't think we sweep that series, but we probably take it in 5. They haven't done much against us all year, and other than Bosh, who we have neutered at times, they don't really have anyone else to really fear.

Tor would win 1 game... soft as twinkie fillin...nothing has changed with that team, when our front court is aggresive there is nothing they can do about it.

• Premium Member

Tor would win 1 game... soft as twinkie fillin...nothing has changed with that team, when our front court is aggresive there is nothing they can do about it.

I would rather have us play Miami or Chicago and see Orlando have to contend with Toronto or New York. I actually think that we would easily dispatch Toronto, but Orlando is the Big Three team that we have the most trouble with, and Toronto is the second tier team that gives them the most trouble. They lost to Toronto on Wednesday (in Orlando), and won two pretty close games against Toronto in November. Teams that have good-shooting big men that force Dwight out of the perimeter give the Magic trouble, at least on that end of the floor.

I just don't want to see us matched up with Charlotte.

Edited by niremetal

Obviously, there's a long way to go, but I'm curious how you feel about playing Toronto in round 1?

Give me them over Miami. We beat Miami but it took us 7 games. I have a feeling we can beat Raptors in 5. They have Bosh and Turkoglu so I would give them one game. They dont have the defensive stoppers that Miami have in JO, Wade, Chamlers and now Alston who can put pressure on the ball. I'd take Toronto. Either way Hawks should beat both in the first round

Long time view first time poster. Although Ive been in the chat last few games

Maybe its me but we destroyed them so far in both games we've played. Bosh always seems to struggle against us. Not to mention we destoryed them here and IN Toronto. And it's not like they were missing a key piece to their team. Their playing good now but every team goes on stretches good or bad. Remember that streak Houston went on few years back. Where did that get them? I'm not saying it will be easy but I don't see them beating us. I see a sweep