In 10 days we will have a big lead in the South East Division

jerrywest

Orlando: 4 tough road games.

@ Sacramento

@Denver

@ Portland

@ LA Lakers

Hawks:

5 home games against middle class teams. 4 of them are better than Knicks, but doable.

Washington

Phoenix

Oklahoma

Sacramento

Charlotte

I'm not going to assume that we'll win any of those games, although I'd be extremely disappointed if we lost to Washington or Sacramento. Phoenix is definitely on our level and Charlotte has proven several times that they can beat us, although at home we should win. Oklahoma City could be a tough match up as well but I expect to win at home as well.

Of course after that we have the Rockets, Spurs, Celtics and Magic and the only home game is the Celtics. Think they won't be fired up and looking to beat us at home when they should have KG and Wallace back?

Not sure about "big" lead but we have a chance to go on a bit of a run. Even if we go 5-0 (which is definitely possible), Orlando SHOULD go at least 2-2. I think they'll beat the Kings and their huge size advantage should allow them to walk over Portland. Interesting to see how they do against LA and DEN though.

Not sure about "big" lead but we have a chance to go on a bit of a run. Even if we go 5-0 (which is definitely possible), Orlando SHOULD go at least 2-2. I think they'll beat the Kings and their huge size advantage should allow them to walk over Portland. Interesting to see how they do against LA and DEN though.

We should be heavy favorite to win all 5 home games. We are known to lose to bad teams, however.

Kings and Blazers have been playing very well. They should be favorites at home against the Magic.

Nobody knows the future, but the probability is very high that we will lead the division in 10 days.

We should be heavy favorite to win all 5 home games. We are known to lose to bad teams, however.

Kings and Blazers have been playing very well. They should be favorites at home against the Magic.

Nobody knows the future, but the probability is very high that we will lead the division in 10 days.

The Blazers had a great win at home against LA; but other than that, they have been at home all month except one game against the Clips and only gone 2 and 3. Portland plays LA tough. They are almost like we are against Boston. The Kings still suck, they are 3 and 7 over their last 10.

I like our schedule vs theirs for those games; but Orlando playing .500 ball for those four road games should not suprise anyone.

Edited by Buzzard

We need to win all of those home games, that should be the players goal. We need to get on a run again because we've been playing .500 ball as of late, and were better than that. Honestly, if we handle our business, when the dust clears at the end of the season we should be right there with the Magic at the top. I wish the team would focus on doing there best every night instead of looking at the standings to compare themsleves to the "big 3". We are happy because we are only 4.5 back, but in the grand scheme of things, this team should be in 1st place...in the East. We have given away too many victories so far.

Cha

Det

NO

Chi

NYK

Mia

Go 500 against these teams and were #1 in our division

We need to win all of those home games, that should be the players goal. We need to get on a run again because we've been playing .500 ball as of late, and were better than that. Honestly, if we handle our business, when the dust clears at the end of the season we should be right there with the Magic at the top. I wish the team would focus on doing there best every night instead of looking at the standings to compare themsleves to the "big 3". We are happy because we are only 4.5 back, but in the grand scheme of things, this team should be in 1st place...in the East. We have given away too many victories so far.

Cha

Det

NO

Chi

NYK

Mia

Go 500 against these teams and were #1 in our division

Things tend to even out over the course of 82 games, as far as games you should win....like the ones above, and games you win that could have gone either way. Sure, I think we SHOULD have beaten the Knicks, NO etc. but if you would have told me we would be 3-0 vs. the Celts, I wouldn't have believed it. I think our record mirrors what kind of team we are, so far. We're on pace to win 53 games, I'll take it!!

Orlando: 4 tough road games.

@ Sacramento

@Denver

@ Portland

@ LA Lakers

Hawks:

5 home games against middle class teams. 4 of them are better than Knicks, but doable.

Washington

Phoenix

Oklahoma

Sacramento

Charlotte

As long as you have been following the Hawk you should know better than making guarantees like that. We don't have as many let downs as we used to , but you should still know the Hawks out of all teams could lose to any team in the NBA, and at the same time turn around and beat any team in the NBA.

Update: Hawks probably should've lost tonight, but pulled a win, thanks to Crawford's 3. Orlando gets blow out in Portland. Hawks lead the SE division by 1/2 game.

LOL . . . Orlando better be careful the rest of this month. That loss to the Blazers made Orlando 3 - 6 for the month. Here are the rest of their games this month.

@ Lakers ( 22 - 3 home record )

vs Pacers

vs Kings

@ Bobcats ( 15 - 4 home record )

@ Grizzlies ( 13 - 5 home record )

vs Celtics

vs Hawks

@ Pistons

They could easily go 4 -4 or worse in their next 8 games, if they don't solve whatever their problem is lately. For us, we could easily lose 3 of our next 7 games as well. If we can go 5 - 2 over our next 7 games, while the Magic go 3 - 5 over their next 8, we'll have a 3 game lead in the division going into February.

One game at a time though for this bunch. We can't afford to overlook anybody.

I underestimated how bad a fit VC would be in Orlando. What a ball hog. How can anyone, in a team with TEN players with and eFG% better than .500 keep shooting like he does? The guy is dead last in efg% in his team by a wide margin (43.9, second worst is 47.2) and he still takes by far the most shots on the team. He takes 15 fgs a game, vs 11 of the second place in the team.

He is single handedly killing the magic season.

His fg% in january, when the magic are slumping? 21%

I underestimated how bad a fit VC would be in Orlando. What a ball hog. How can anyone, in a team with TEN players with and eFG% better than .500 keep shooting like he does? The guy is dead last in efg% in his team by a wide margin (43.9, second worst is 47.2) and he still takes by far the most shots on the team. He takes 15 fgs a game, vs 11 of the second place in the team.

He is single handedly killing the magic season.

His fg% in january, when the magic are slumping? 21%

LOVE the VC in ORL...... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hawks have every chance to be a top 3 regular season team in the East. They still have a few needs to go farther.