• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks vs Suns tonight !

coachx

No thread on tonights game yet.

Nash caught and elbow to the mouth last night vs. Indiana and a tooth actually went through his lip. He has 7 stitches in front lip now and I would assume he had some swelling over night. He finished with 20 points and 9 assist in last nights game.

I wonder if Nash will play tentative tonight ? We need to be extra physical with him tonight in hopes that he steps back his agression level. Get up in his face and make him drive around you..........you know he does not want to go crashing into the land of the giants with 7 stitches in his front lip..........so don't give him the open 3's he will be looking for.

Bibby and Teague need to be in attack mode.

I alwayse love seeing Stoudemire matchuped with Smoove and Horford. The Suns have been startgin Frye at "C" and Stoudemire at "PF." I wonder if they might go small tonight with Hill at "PF."

Should be a fun game to watch with 2 teams who like to run.

No thread on tonights game yet.

Nash caught and elbow to the mouth last night vs. Indiana and a tooth actually went through his lip. He has 7 stitches in front lip now and I would assume he had some swelling over night. He finished with 20 points and 9 assist in last nights game.

I wonder if Nash will play tentative tonight ? We need to be extra physical with him tonight in hopes that he steps back his agression level. Get up in his face and make him drive around you..........you know he does not want to go crashing into the land of the giants with 7 stitches in his front lip..........so don't give him the open 3's he will be looking for.

Bibby and Teague need to be in attack mode.

I alwayse love seeing Stoudemire matchuped with Smoove and Horford. The Suns have been startgin Frye at "C" and Stoudemire at "PF." I wonder if they might go small tonight with Hill at "PF."

Should be a fun game to watch with 2 teams who like to run.

The game doesn't come on until tomorrow night

The game doesn't come on until tomorrow night

LOL...........thanks !

I was looking at nba.com and the Hawks/ Suns game is the 4th one listed.............I did not notice there are only 2 games, out of the entire NBA, on tonights schedule.

LOL...........thanks !

I was looking at nba.com and the Hawks/ Suns game is the 4th one listed.............I did not notice there are only 2 games, out of the entire NBA, on tonights schedule.

theres always only 2 games on thursday, or occasionally 3

thats the deal TNT got when they had to allow ESPN to start showing NBA games, coz they were pissed that another cable network got it :p

Go Hawks!

That move that Horford just made on Frye is the type of move he needs to make more often. he drove hard left to get near the rim and then used his momentum to clear space and get the shot off. you can't make a move like that with your back to the basket.

Smith has played like crap.

And yet ANOTHER freaking 4th quarter where we are unable to score. I've never seen so many 4th quarters like this is 1 season. 2 against the Cavs, plus tonight and that double digit lead we blew against the Magic. Any that I'm forgetting?

That is what happens when the coach doesn't give a sh!t about offense.