• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We better come to play against the Thunder & the Bobcats

Blunt91

The Thunder beat Miami yesterday. I think at 1 point they were able to go up by 20pts before the Heat shaved the lead down. Westbrook had a bad game, so expect him to try and rebound from his bad play. Also the Bobcats destroyed the Suns who we struggled to beat. The Bobcats are always a tough matchup against the Hawks.

• Premium Member

The Thunder beat Miami yesterday. I think at 1 point they were able to go up by 20pts before the Heat shaved the lead down. Westbrook had a bad game, so expect him to try and rebound from his bad play. Also the Bobcats destroyed the Suns who we struggled to beat. The Bobcats are always a tough matchup against the Hawks.

The thunder has one of the best records since Jan.

The bobcats are on the prowl.'

We cannot take any games for granted... plus, we have always had trouble with these two teams.

Basketball is a game of matchups. I fear that these two teams will be hard for us to handle.

Agreed !

I love watching the Bobcats play. They remind me so much of our own team except for the fact that Dirant will soon be a top 5 player in this league. They are young and bring high energy each night. It should be a great crowd on MLK day. I wish I had the day off work so I could be there.

Then we have he Bobcats who play the same style we play.

They both should be some hard fought games. I still can't get that 3 point buzzer beater, at Phillips Arena, out of my head when Durant beat us his rookie year. It was almost just like the shot Crawford made to beat the Suns.

When you said "dirant" i was like wtf who is this player i havnet heard of so i wikipedia him to no avail until i realized u meant durant haha.

Id say kevin durant is already a top 5 players, if not definately top 10.

Bobcats are horrible on the road ( 3 - 15 ), although they've won 2 of their last 3 road games, with wins @ Miami and @ Cleveland. But they're red hot, having won 8 of their last 10.

The Thunder are a .500 team on the road with quite a few good road wins.

These two are definitely not to be overlooked. I'll be at the OKC game, because I want to see how this team responds after the dramatic Suns win. This is a holiday weekend though, so I hope they don't do none of that "sippy-sip" tonight at the club.

Will be at the game tomorrow.......hope its a good one!!!!!!!!!!

:sobbing:

Thunder will be a good, close game (I hope) and we should come out on top.

Forget the other one. The Bobcats have our number. I will be pleasantly suprised

if we can win this one.

I want the Hawks to win every game. These two teams will give us a fit.

GO HAWKS

:lock: