• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

That Loss will sting

frankthetank966

• Premium Member

Forgive me for bringing up old business but...

Reason why this loss was not that bad:

OKC has been killing EC teams all year.

In fact this same OKC team whipped the Magic by 32 pts earlier this year.

And yes I know the Magic had key players out but that's no excuse for losing by such a large margin. Bottom line is that the Hawks and 15 or so other EC teams lost to a dang good OKC team.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Bottom line is that the Hawks and 15 or so other EC teams lost to a dang good OKC team.

LOL. There are only 15 teams TOTAL in the East.

But yeah, I agree. That loss wasn't terrible. OKC is young, athletic and VERY talented. They aren't the same team from previous years.

• Premium Member

LOL. There are only 15 teams TOTAL in the East.

But yeah, I agree. That loss wasn't terrible. OKC is young, athletic and VERY talented. They aren't the same team from previous years.

I think it's 12 different teams not including the Hawks.

• Premium Member

I understand but I'd prefer if everyone would put members on their ignore list rather than get personal with them as that is what the ignore feature was designed for.

I agree with the guy that Hotlanta is a troll but i don't pick fights with him, just pretty much ignore his posts. This place is like night and day from how it used to be run. I haven't even received one death threat or someone threatening to rape and kill my wife yet. :line dance:

• Premium Member

I agree with the guy that Hotlanta is a troll but i don't pick fights with him, just pretty much ignore his posts. This place is like night and day from how it used to be run. I haven't even received one death threat or someone threatening to rape and kill my wife yet. :line dance:

this place was like that way back when? Glad I waited till '08.