• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jamal is a bum!

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Is he really? No! You can't crown these guys GOAT one day then turn around and call them trash the next. Of coarse I say that to bump for my man JJ, Joe and Jamal have been up and down but that's just the nature of sports.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I actually thought it was going in again... just a few centimeters to the left and it woulda been BOTTOMS!

The shot rolled in then out of the basket. Long shot but still a good look for Jamal.

• Premium Member

Is he really? No! You can't crown these guys GOAT one day then turn around and call them trash the next. Of coarse I say that to bump for my man JJ, Joe and Jamal have been up and down but that's just the nature of sports.

I feel pretty good about Jamal taking that shot every time. He has absolutely no fear whatsoever and that is what you need for a last second type shot. I love JJ but I'd rather have Jamal take the last second shots because he is quicker and has a better ability to find that inch you need to get your shot off when the other team is crowding you at the three point line.

• Premium Member

I'd much rather Jamal have the ball at the end of the game than JJ. I mean, remember that god awful layup Joe shot near the end of the game before Jamal missed the three. That was embarrassing to watch.

No doubt Jamal is the man that takes the last shot. I've seen Joe throw up more than a few air balls when it counts most.

Jamal has missed a ton of game winners or game tying shots in his career. Only Kobe has missed more I think in the last 5 years.

In that OKC game, you had JJ, who was 0 - 4 from three . . . and Jamal, who was 0 - 5 for the 4th quarter. So given the situation, I didn't care who took that shot, because both were probably going to miss.

I actually thought they may have tried to free up Bibby for the 3, seeing he made a shot 4 seconds earlier.

Jamal has missed a ton of game winners or game tying shots in his career. Only Kobe has missed more I think in the last 5 years.

In that OKC game, you had JJ, who was 0 - 4 from three . . . and Jamal, who was 0 - 5 for the 4th quarter. So given the situation, I didn't care who took that shot, because both were probably going to miss.

I actually thought they may have tried to free up Bibby for the 3, seeing he made a shot 4 seconds earlier.

Bibby doesn't have as much range on his 3point shot as Jamal & Joe, so I doubt he would have made that shot 5 feet behind the 3point arc.

Edited by Blunt91

Bibby doesn't have as much range on his 3point shot as Jamal & Joe, so I doubt he would have made that shot 5 feet behind the 3point arc.

I'd bet that Bibby could hit that shot, but I'd much rather have Joe or preferably Jamal take it, considering Jamal won the previous game in a nearly identical situation.