• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Why Not Start Jamal?

JackB1

Seriously.....wouldn't we be better off with Crawford starting and moving Joe to the SF instead of Marvin? With

Marvin is the only one of the starting 5 that isn't really contributing. Let Marvin come off the bench to spell Smoove

and Joe. Joe can move back to the 2 now and then, but Jamal should be starting. Seriously, I dont see the downside

to this move?

• Premium Member

Seriously.....wouldn't we be better off with Crawford starting and moving Joe to the SF instead of Marvin? With

Marvin is the only one of the starting 5 that isn't really contributing. Let Marvin come off the bench to spell Smoove

and Joe. Joe can move back to the 2 now and then, but Jamal should be starting. Seriously, I dont see the downside

to this move?

We need Craw to win 6th man of the year.

I don't think we have ever had a 6th man of the year winner.

It would bring a better TV contract to the Hawks and make the FAcy period a lot better. Plus, it puts some pressure on Joe.

Marv gets benched half the time anyways, Craw gets his minutes.

after a game like today where Craw went 4-14, who wants another guy iin the starting lineup jacking up shots when they arent falling. I rather keep Marv's 3-7 in the starting lineup, at least he knows how to restrain himself .......lol :tongue:

I just think we are wasting the first 5-7 minutes of each game on Marvin. Why not get Craw in there right away? Let Marvin be the 6th man.

It will also give Crawford a little more time to get heated up. I just think you need to have your best 5 players on the floor the maximum amount of

time possible. Simple math. I would love to see Crawford getting 40 mins per game.

• Premium Member

I just think we are wasting the first 5-7 minutes of each game on Marvin. Why not get Craw in there right away? Let Marvin be the 6th man.

It will also give Crawford a little more time to get heated up. I just think you need to have your best 5 players on the floor the maximum amount of

time possible. Simple math. I would love to see Crawford getting 40 mins per game.

I would like to see Woody give it a go before the playoffs. My only concern would be the defensive drop off. Well...and the chemistry issues that could arise by adding a volume shooter to a lineup with 2 primarily jump shooting guards.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

The rotation for the most part has been fine. Woodson just needs to worry about getting his guys motivated for every game and figure out how to score when the shooters are cold. (Horford is good!)

Getting guys to play motivated for every game is a tall order. There's only so much a coach can say, motivationally, over an 82 game season that wouldn't be repetitive. Besides, many of these guys have been here for years...they've heard every motivational tactic Woody has to offer. BUT, figuring out a way to score when shooters are cold is something else. That hasn't been addressed. I understand that most teams lose when shooters are cold, but we have nothing else to fall upon or try. Face it, JJ, Craws and Bibby aren't shooting well, our chance of winning is 0. That shouldn't be with talented front court players.