• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawksquawk is now importing from Peachtree Hoops, Hoopinion, and The Human Highlight Blog

Admin

In case you guys start wondering where some of these new topics are coming from, they are from the site that is listed as the prefix to the title of each topic and you can view the entire contents by clicking the link at the end of each new topic, which is a good way of showing support for those great sites.

Fantastic!!!

Thanks for doing this. Is this automated or do you have to do this manually?

It's automated so every time those sites put up something new it will show up as a new post here. I contacted Bret at Hoopinion and he was happy to let us add this feature and I've talked to Jason Walker about it before and he's cool with it too. I couldn't find any contact info for the guys at Peachtree but hopefully they will be cool with it as well.

Let's just make sure that we click on the links and give them some traffic though!

Thanks for the feed-in, DF----I don't think that Drew over @peachtreehoops would mind at all if you fed this site with P'Hoops material.

Glad to finally be able to add your blog again Jay, it's been a pain trying to figure out how to import ATOM feeds into this site but we're good to go now and expect to be blown away by your writing every day ... no pressure or anything.

You're probably right about Peachtree but you never know so I try to let people know if I'm using their data or their site for our gain.