• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

With all those injuries & no depth we were only 2 games behind last year

jerrywest

Who says we aren't fighting for the 1 seed? We are only 1/2 behind 2nd seed BOS (who we hold the tiebreaker against after having beaten them 3 times) and only 3 games behind Conference leading CLE in the loss column. If we win tonight, LAL will be the only team in the WC with a better record than ours.

Do you think we are the best team in the league? The most talented team? I don't, but I think we can compete with ANY of them on a consistent basis and I think that is GREAT. We are not the best team in the league but we have a chance to not only make the playoffs but actually be a CONTENDER when we get there.

I feel you, and to add to that, if we play like we should then we put ourselves in a position to lessen the burden of the playoffs. If we strive for the best possible record, we can make a road to a championship as easy as possible. (i know its never easy no matter what though)

We arent the most talented, but we are more talented than a lot of other teams, and it just doesnt seem like our team gets that sometimes. Their play suggests that they are comfortable just being in the mix. I mean how many times do you have to get beaten by a lesser team to realize that you have to bring energy each night. We realize it and sports is just a hobby. These guys are getting paid millions to focus on basketball, you would think they would understand not to take any team lightly by now

You answered your own question, Bibby doesn't play as much. Crawford assumed some of his role, both minutes and scoring. Flip is/was a better defender, but other than Rio, our guards aren't asked to be a shut down defender. We rely on Smoove and Horf. The difference defensively, between Craws and Flip isn't enough to think we haven't improved depth from a year ago. Across the board....we've improved by adding experience, mixed with the same crew that's been there.

This team is still just slightly above middle of the pack at best and that's all they practice according to Woody. You would think they would at least be a top 10 defensive team. Maybe they would be if the g's played some d. The bench is worthless outside of Crawford. Where is the depth? What has Joe Smith done? What has Mo done this year? ZaZa? What have any of these guys done to help? The good games any of those guys have had have been few and far between.

Edited by Hotlanta1981