• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

So How bad are the 300 level seats at Phillips?

Blunt91

Got some tickets for the game Friday against the Celts. I bought a couple of 55dollar tickets from ticketmaster and you know they charged a $7.50 convience fee. The total amount for 2 tickets came to 127.00 dollars. I really didn't have or want to spend more money on this especially since I am driving in town from 3 hours away. So I just wanted to ask how bad will the view be from sitting in section 309. Should I invest in some binoculars?

There really are no bad seats at Philips. You can see the action just fine no matter where you sit.

With that said, I would never pay that much for 300 level seats. Go to stubhub/craigslist/ebay.

Okay thanks for the info, and I will check out some of those sites next time, just figured since it was the week of the game I wouldn't get the tickets in time. I knew I could go to the local publix or civic center and get them without waiting. I don't trust printing my tickets off from the internet after buying them.

Okay cool, now I feel a better about buying the tickets.

Yeah, went to the Sacramento game with my daughter and sat in the 313 section. Good view all the way around. I got the tickets on Wednesday promotion ($12 apiece). Have a good time!

Edited by deester11

There really are no bad seats at Philips. You can see the action just fine no matter where you sit.

With that said, I would never pay that much for 300 level seats. Go to stubhub/craigslist/ebay.

Tickets for that Fri noght Celtics game are going for insane prices on all the ticket sites.

I never sit up in the 300's. 9 times out of 10, you can get tickets in the lowers for around $25ea, unless its Lakers or Celtics.

Here's tip for "Blunt"....get there a little early and grab a seat at the resturant on the end of the 200 level. Its behind one of the baskets, I forget which side, but the

view will be better than the uppers. I do that sometimes and just buy a $10 400 level ticket.

Tickets for that Fri noght Celtics game are going for insane prices on all the ticket sites.

Russ, I saw that. I was going to see if you wanted to get tix to the game Fri, but I dont think I will find anything reasonable.

Looks like it will be packed to the gills on Fri. Should be a party at Phillips!

Russ, I saw that. I was going to see if you wanted to get tix to the game Fri, but I dont think I will find anything reasonable.

Looks like it will be packed to the gills on Fri. Should be a party at Phillips!

Ya, the good ole' days of cheap tickets for the big games are gone.

If you run up on a deal let me know and I'll do the same for you.

I never sit up in the 300's. 9 times out of 10, you can get tickets in the lowers for around $25ea, unless its Lakers or Celtics.

Here's tip for "Blunt"....get there a little early and grab a seat at the resturant on the end of the 200 level. Its behind one of the baskets, I forget which side, but the

view will be better than the uppers. I do that sometimes and just buy a $10 400 level ticket.

Yeah but will I have the same loud crowd atmosphere sitting in that restaurant as oppossed to actually sitting in the arena seats. I am not sure if there are any 10 dollar tickets left., probably all gone.

Edited by Blunt91