• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I'm now on the bandwagon

MVP23

..I actually thought we could win this game tonight against the Rockets, but..wow. WE...the ATLANTA HAWKS actually went out west, and beat a playoff team on the road....thats it, no more complaints, no more Joe hate threads, no more Woody iso bashing, this team is for real.....

NBA Finals or bust.

..I actually thought we could win this game tonight against the Rockets, but..wow. WE...the ATLANTA HAWKS actually went out west, and beat a playoff team on the road....thats it, no more complaints, no more Joe hate threads, no more Woody iso bashing, this team is for real.....

NBA Finals or bust.

SMH no comment....

NBA Finals or bust.

You're acting like we just beat the lakers or nuggets. The rockets are a good playoff team but dont put to much emphasis on this win. Its a good one nonetheless though.

Edited by fmaster

..no, no..you don't understand. I know we can beat the Lakers, and Nuggets. Its games like this that I always swear bullets, because I'm afraid the guys won't show up...we lost this game last year, and were terrible out west...this more than anything validates us..at least to me anyway.

I am more proud of being back at #1 in the southeast. That shows consistency which is why everyone counted us out before. I agree we are for real this year and can beat any team on any given night. And our depth allows us to now do it multiple nights in a row. WATCH OUT FOR THE HAWKS IN THE PLAYOFFS !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome. There's still plenty of room.

I really want to see the Hawks win the SE Division and then make it to the EC finals. Winning the EC finals and the Championship is certainly possible, but if they don't, just hold on an enjoy the ride. Its going to be fun.

Remember that its highly likely the Cavs are going to be able to pick up Jamison or Murphy in the next month. At that point I don't see much of a chance for the hawks to beat the Cavs.

I think its pretty likely the Celtics are going to end up with Nate Robinson as well.

If people would just stop being so judgemental about this team on a game by game basis, you'll be able to appreciate what the Hawks are doing this season a little more. We're not going to lose to every good team and we're not going to beat every bad team. People just simply need to keep their eye on the big picture, when it comes to this team. Don't jump off the bandwagon if the struggle for a week. And don't act like we're an NBA Finals contender because we won a road game.

Just let this thing play out, and enjoy the season . . . regardless of what happens.

If people would just stop being so judgemental about this team on a game by game basis, you'll be able to appreciate what the Hawks are doing this season a little more. We're not going to lose to every good team and we're not going to beat every bad team. People just simply need to keep their eye on the big picture, when it comes to this team. Don't jump off the bandwagon if the struggle for a week. And don't act like we're an NBA Finals contender because we won a road game.

Just let this thing play out, and enjoy the season . . . regardless of what happens.

What he said!! i mean, it's okay to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but it is just disrespectful to be blatant and adamant about trading some of our pieces. We have the Joe bashers, the Marvin smashers, and the Smoove crashers, and the Woody slashers. I criticize ALL 9-10 on any given night, but it's constructive. I don't want to trade ANY of our players or call any of them busts.

I would hate it if any of our players read the Squawk. Can you imagine what is/would go through their mind? It is what it is, I'm just here to reap the benefits of a half a score ago. It's our time and our time NOW!! Please support the Hawks even when they have bad games. They deserve it.