• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

3 steps to All star game for Woody

jerrywest

Not true. They can win against either ORL or LAL and we can still get the #2 seed if we win out. Check it out:

CURRENT

BOS 29-13, ATL 29-15

THURS (BOS beats ORL)

BOS 30-13, ATL 29-15

FRI (ATL beats BOS)

BOS 30-14, ATL 30-15

SAT (ATL beats ORL)

BOS 30-14, ATL 31-15

SUN (LAL beat BOS)

BOS 30-15, ATL 31-15

"AND THE HAWKS TAKE THE LEEEEAAAAD" © Ryan Cameron

Edited by ahlthe3rd

Not true. They can win against either ORL or LAL and we can still get the #2 seed if we win out. Check it out:

CURRENT

BOS 29-13, ATL 29-15

THURS (BOS beats ORL)

BOS 30-13, ATL 29-15

FRI (ATL beats BOS)

BOS 30-14, ATL 30-15

SAT (ATL beats ORL)

BOS 30-14, ATL 31-15

SUN (LAL beat BOS)

BOS 30-15, ATL 31-15

"AND THE HAWKS TAKE THE LEEEEAAAAD" © Ryan Cameron

I am ruling out any possibility of Hawks winning at Orlando on a back to back night when Magic has an extra day of rest.

We need Boston to lose all 3.

Edited by jerrywest

I am ruling out any possibility of Hawks winning at Orlando on a back to back night when Magic has an extra day of rest.

We need Boston to lose all 3.

Well obviously you didn't take into account the fact that if ORL beats BOS tonight and then beats us on Saturday they will be the #2 seed and SVG will be the coach in the East (unless they manage to lose to Detroit on Sunday).

Well obviously you didn't take into account the fact that if ORL beats BOS tonight and then beats us on Saturday they will be the #2 seed and SVG will be the coach in the East (unless they manage to lose to Detroit on Sunday).

If we lose to Boston, it's over anyway. The easiest path is if Boston losses in all 3.

If we lose to Boston, it's over anyway. The easiest path is if Boston losses in all 3.

LOL. I didn't say anything about Boston beating us. You just said you don't think we can beat ORL on the second night of a back-to-back. If we are going to lose to ORL, BOS HAS to beat them tonight. If not, ORL passes us both up.

LOL. I didn't say anything about Boston beating us. You just said you don't think we can beat ORL on the second night of a back-to-back. If we are going to lose to ORL, BOS HAS to beat them tonight. If not, ORL passes us both up.

If Boston losses all 3 and we lose to Orlando, all 3 teams are tied at 16 losses. Who goes?