• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JJ to the Bulls in 2010-2011 rumors

TruJerz

JJ should stay but I dont believe he will. I think someone will offer him a 5 yr 100 million dollar deal and he will take it because we wont offer the 6 yr 120+ million dollar deal he will be looking for from us .

It really depends on what we do in the playoffs. I don't see any team offering him that type of money, if he isn't performing at a high level in the playoffs. The better he plays, the higher the offer. And if he plays great, and gets us deep into the playoffs, the Hawks should definitely consider paying him superstar type money.

But he's not getting a contract like that yet. 5yrs - 80 to 90 million is probably what he'll be looking at right now ( depending on the teams that think they desperately need him ). If Chicago wants that superstar backcourt, then they may go all out for JJ. The Hawks owners simply have to be willing to do what they have to do to keep the core together. Everybody else is expendible.

Also, if these owners are committed to not spending a lot of money in this economy, that may affect things as well. But it doesn't help at all that the Hawks are 17th in attendance . . . and the Bulls are 7th.

If the Bulls trade Hinrich for an expiring at the deadline they will go hard after JJ next summer especially the way Noah has played and could actually go after JJ and a power forward like Amare or Boozer as well.

Noah

FA PF - Boozer or Amare

Deng

FA SG - JJ ?

Rose

with the way things are looking there wont be enough money .The teams with cap space

NJ

NY

Mia

Chi

Min

OKC

Clips

You have lebron ,Wade,Bosh,Amare,JJ,Lee,Boozer if you eliminate teams like the Clips and Min then you have 4-5 teams going after 6-8 players Several teams will head straight for lebron while i think a team like the Bulls will run hard after JJ and Boozer.

If the Bulls trade Hinrich for an expiring at the deadline they will go hard after JJ next summer especially the way Noah has played and could actually go after JJ and a power forward like Amare or Boozer as well.

Noah

FA PF - Boozer or Amare

Deng

FA SG - JJ ?

Rose

with the way things are looking there wont be enough money .The teams with cap space

NJ

NY

Mia

Chi

Min

OKC

Clips

You have lebron ,Wade,Bosh,Amare,JJ,Lee,Boozer if you eliminate teams like the Clips and Min then you have 4-5 teams going after 6-8 players Several teams will head straight for lebron while i think a team like the Bulls will run hard after JJ and Boozer.

There is no doubt the Bulls need a SG. I really am not so worried about them. They are a good team but I think they are more than one player away from being a contender. We make a solid run in the playoffs and the Bulls fall on their *ss, I just do not see JJ wanting to go after being here and suffering through all the lottery seasons.

Owners need to ante up and JJ stays. To me OKC and Miami are the only two teams that are close to being just one player away. The Knicks are competing better but still dysfunctional as hell with Lee, Robinson, and Harrington all unrestricted next season.