• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Link for Det vs ORL?

DJlaysitup

Halftime: Orlando 48 - Detroit 45

Orlando was winning by 15 early, but Detroit closed out the 2nd quarter with a 9 - 0 run to cut it to 3.

Dwight Howard only has 6 points on 3 - 6 shooting. He also only has 6 rebounds.

Maybe the Hawks should be looking to acquire a guy like Ben Wallace at the trade deadline as a backup center. Wonder if they'd take a couple of 2nd round picks for him? Would the Hawks give up a future 1st round pick for a guy like that? I doubt it.

Orlando was winning by 15 early, but Detroit closed out the 2nd quarter with a 9 - 0 run to cut it to 3.

Maybe the Hawks should be looking to acquire a guy like Ben Wallace at the trade deadline as a backup center. Wonder if they'd take a couple of 2nd round picks for him? Would the Hawks give up a future 1st round pick for a guy like that? I doubt it.

Detroits front line through three quarters has 21 boards vs our 12 for the whole game but another key is they are scoring as a team as well. Minimum 20pts a quarter for each of the 1st three....knock on wood and lets hope they can make this happen! Go Pistons!!!!!

They need some heart to come from somewhere cause they don't go it on the team currently.