• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Celtics still trying to figure out how the Hawks swept them.

dhawk

Ball Don't Lie: You're right, Rasheed. The ball doesn't lie. It's awfully sore from the number of times it clanged off the rim after you shot it. Wallace shot just 10-30 from the field in the series (33.3 percent) and a truly abysmal 3-18 from three-point nation (16.6 percent).

Now that is good stuff. Good stopping point to call it a night.

:bedtime2:

Edited by coachx

I liked reading this post. Not sure I agree, but good to hear:

Not to be pollyanna about this, but I see this season’s series as something of a changing of the guard. It’s not just that we don’t match up well against the Hawks and their youth — it’s that nobody does. After watching the C’s get dismantled 4 times this year and seeing a few ESPN/NBA Network games that Atlanta has played, it’s pretty clear to me that they’re better than their record (30-15) and have to be considered a legitimate contender to come out of the East this year. We still match up fine against just about anyone else in the conference, but I get the feeling that we could play Atlanta 4 more times and get swept again unless we figure out how to infuse some youth and energy into this lineup. Nobody in the conference has an answer for Crawford or Johnson right now and they’re just gaining confidence with every big win. I don’t see any shame in admitting that I love watching that team play, as long as it’s not against us. They’re a lot of fun and play with a sort of controlled frenzy that can rattle even the best defensive teams. Danny should be happy that we got all 4 games against them out of the way relatively early this season, because it gives him an idea of what moves need to be made if we’re going to be able to compete better against Atlanta in the playoffs. All is not lost, but significant changes are in order.

• Premium Member

The hawks have Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford, (who, whom?) are better than whatever is on the celtics.

In reading... Maybe I'm wrong... but in reading, I didn't see a mention of Crawford on their list....

Big Mistake.

Crawford = the difference.

It's always funny to see how our opponents view us.

Some of you guys need to get into the habit of reading our opponents blogs right after we play them. They way they view the Hawks, compared to the way Hawks fan view the team, is like night and day.

Dang near everyone fears the Johnson - Crawford duo . . . but Hawks fans spend time worrying about which guy is trying to outdo the other, and why that is a selfish act.