• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Smoove May Be An All-Star After All...

ahlthe3rd

Even more likely......

We face Boston in the 1st round.

For that to happen the celtics would have to fall at least to 6th in the conference. Paul Pierce is good, but I don't think that would be enough for both the raptors to erase a 5 game difference in 34 games and the bulls to erase a 7 game difference in 37 games. If the bulls and the raptors keep the same pace, the celtics would have to have a .333 win percentage the rest of the season, and pierce by himself is not responsible for that.

Smith has to have a good game tonight if he wants to have any consideration of getting in IMO he hasnt really played that great since his snub. On the other David Lee has been playing lights out so I really hope he starts playing great. I had a dream smith had 45 points 15 rebounds and 10 blocks vs the thunder lol. I think Pierce and Garnett will both sit out Rivers and the Celtics dont want to risk the big picture.

Edited by SmooveTheFuture

Even more likely......

We face Boston in the 1st round.

That's kind of the worst case scenario for us . . . or a great one, if Boston played Cleveland or Orlando in the 1st Round, and knocked them off.

I remember the year in which the Knicks had major injuries ( I think in 1999 ). They were a real good team at full strength, but because of injuries, ended up being the #8 seed in the East.

I believe that was the infamous Allan Houston shot in Game 7, that beat the #1 seeded Heat that year.

Smith has to have a good game tonight if he wants to have any consideration of getting in IMO he hasnt really played that great since his snub. On the other David Lee has been playing lights out so I really hope he starts playing great. I had a dream smith had 45 points 15 rebounds and 10 blocks vs the thunder lol. I think Pierce and Garnett will both sit out Rivers and the Celtics dont want to risk the big picture.

Vs. Kings - 16 pts, 9 boards, 4 assists, 2 blocks and a steal.

Vs. Bobcats - 14 pts, 8 boards ( 5 offensive ), 6 assists, and 4 steals.

Vs. Rockets - 22 pts, 10 boards, 4 steals, 4 blocks, and an assist.

Vs. San Antonio - 16 pts, 16 boards, 7 assists, 2 steals, and a block.

Vs. Celtics - 12 pts, 9 boards, 3 blocks, 2 steals, and an assist.

Vs. Orlando - 16 pts, 6 boards, 4 blocks, 2 assists, and a steal

All Star numbers to me.... actually more than enough to make it as an all-star reserve. Don't really see how he hasn't been playing great.

Vs. Kings - 16 pts, 9 boards, 4 assists, 2 blocks and a steal.

Vs. Bobcats - 14 pts, 8 boards ( 5 offensive ), 6 assists, and 4 steals.

Vs. Rockets - 22 pts, 10 boards, 4 steals, 4 blocks, and an assist.

Vs. San Antonio - 16 pts, 16 boards, 7 assists, 2 steals, and a block.

Vs. Celtics - 12 pts, 9 boards, 3 blocks, 2 steals, and an assist.

Vs. Orlando - 16 pts, 6 boards, 4 blocks, 2 assists, and a steal

All Star numbers to me.... actually more than enough to make it as an all-star reserve. Don't really see how he hasn't been playing great.

David Lee's last

16/11/5/1/1

24/9/6/2/1

29/18/3/1

28/10/4/2/1

11/14/3

31/17/4

So over the last 6 Smith has 16/10/3.5/2/3 while lee has 23/13/4/1.5/1

Lee is the logical replacement based on individual performance, with Smith #2. The reason to put Smith in is to reward contributions to winning. Smith could certainly get the spot, but no one should be upset if Lee gets it, he's been balling.

Edited by Lascar78

David Lee's last

16/11/5/1/1

24/9/6/2/1

29/18/3/1

28/10/4/2/1

11/14/3

31/17/4

So over the last 6 Smith has 16/10/3.5/2/3 while lee has 23/13/4/1.5/1

Lee is the logical replacement based on individual performance, with Smith #2. The reason to put Smith in is to reward contributions to winning. Smith could certainly get the spot, but no one should be upset if Lee gets it, he's been balling.

Paul Peirce has lesser numbers than Josh, but got in because his team was winning at the moment. Don't see why the same can't happen for Josh.

Paul Peirce has lesser numbers than Josh, but got in because his team was winning at the moment. Don't see why the same can't happen for Josh.

I'm not saying it can't happen. I'm just saying nobody should cry foul if they give it to Lee. It has to be one of those 2.