• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Will somebody step up please?

Mrs. Joe Johnson

Well, its time for me to vent about a few things that concern me about my hawks. First of all I am probably one of the biggest NBA and Atlanta Hawks fan that could ever be found. I want nothing but the best for this team and although we are now experiencing success I was there during the dark ages and still supported, loved and defended the team. Well now I have one question for the players will somebody other than JOE JOHNSON and Jamal Crawford plz step up???? I have some questions for certain players and here they are.........................................................

1. Mike Bibby WTH happen to your shot? I knw shooting slump occur but DAMN!! How long has it been since we seen the ball go through the net for you??

2. Marvin I'm not one of these people who feel like u are a bust but cmon Marv I knw u can do better Why don't u drive the ball more to the hole especially when your shot is not fallin??

3. Mo Evans I Like you I really do, when you first came you were ballin of the bench. But once again WTH happen to your shot?? Everytime u come in the game u foul the opposing player cmon now!!!

That's it for now if I am wrong I'm sure u all will let me knw but with all that being said HAWKS I still love ya like a fat kid love cake. I just expect more, like we are suppose to win every game and yes we are capable of that!!! CMON HAWKS lets end the mid point on a high winning note!!! LETS GO HAWKS

and one more thing CAN JOE GET A FREAKIN CALL PLZ DAMN????????? :angry22:

LOVE YOU ALL ESPECIALLY U JOE :inlove1: