• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Props to JJ

exodus

No doubt.

I love this version of JJ. "Facilitator JJ" is a good player that can score and also set up his teammates. "Scorer JJ" is a good player who looks to take over the game with his scoring.

It's Scorer JJ that I want to see in the playoffs. The guy that doesn't hesitate to put the team on his back if need be. He's playing like a top 5 player in the league for the last 3 or so weeks.

Over his previous 5 games JJ has averaged 27 ppg shooting 54%, 45% from 3. Tonight he dropped 34 for his second straight 30 pt game.

bowdown.gif

when Joe Johnson scores like that and gets to the line..we seem to win. Hopefully he keeps it up

Edited by TruJerz

Joe always goes through these stretches for about 2 1/2 to 4 weeks where his numbers match or surpass all 2's leaguewide and hopefully gets Player of the Month in the East, if LeBron and Dwight don't smash the boards too hard (hasn't J.J. recieved the honor in each of the past few years?) As long as he's playing intelligently, intensely, and shooting 50%, I have no beefs. He's feeling the rhythym with his jumper right now, and even creating rhythym when it's a little off, showing a nice little feel and intuitiveness to his game as it relates to what we need at that time. A little pep in his step, too. He's been "showing his behind", as Grandmama would say. Respect Due.

Edited by benhillboy

Awesome couple games for Joe cool. I hope he keeps it up because whenever he plays like he did tonight we usually end up with a W. I also hope JJ resigns with us this offseason. I think sometimes as Hawks fans we take his talents for granted and forget where we were before he arrived. I know he wants the max and if push comes to shove we really have to pay him because we have no other choice. We can't get Lebron or Wade so if we can't swap Joe for Bosh, we don't have any choice. Amare isn't as good as Joe either IMHO. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!