• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Iso-Joe OR

HawkWeisErrr

That was some of everything tonight. After the 1st quarter, things started to progressively go downhill.

ISO-Joe was ice cold after that hot start. I think he was like 3 for his last 14 FG. I know he missed 7 in a row. Just a horrible shooting night from him

The 2nd unit . . smh . . . people need to stop about our "great bench"

Marvin started out OK, bit finished weak

Horford was doing his best Zaza imitation, with the turnovers.

Bibby couldn't get an open 3 to drop late.

Smoove was the only bright spot tonight overall.

What's most disaoppointing, is that it was their 2nd unit who basically beat us, not Wade. We have to find a way to get to the FT line, when we're not making shots.

• Premium Member

That was some of everything tonight. After the 1st quarter, things started to progressively go downhill.

ISO-Joe was ice cold after that hot start. I think he was like 3 for his last 14 FG. I know he missed 7 in a row. Just a horrible shooting night from him

The 2nd unit . . smh . . . people need to stop about our "great bench"

Marvin started out OK, bit finished weak

Horford was doing his best Zaza imitation, with the turnovers.

Bibby couldn't get an open 3 to drop late.

Smoove was the only bright spot tonight overall.

What's most disaoppointing, is that it was their 2nd unit who basically beat us, not Wade. We have to find a way to get to the FT line, when we're not making shots.

Our 'great bench' is 1 guy. I blame that on your favorite coach though. At some point we all have to acknowledge that Woody is not the guy to mold players into pros. Give him a Jamal Crawford or Flipper and your good but give him any thing less and you're through.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Close, but try TEN misses in a row. Ice cold shooting after the first for Joe today.

Joe is still weak from the flu. Bibby, Marvin, Mo, and JTO are just weak period.