• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Acie Law moved again.

mrhonline

• Premium Member

totally unfair how the NBA is doing this guy. Dude was one of the best collegiate players I've ever seen so I find it extremely hard to believe that he's really this bad. NBA GM's and coaches should get their heads out their backsides and recognize that Acie is a bomb ready to explode.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Admin

totally unfair how the NBA is doing this guy. Dude was one of the best collegiate players I've ever seen so I find it extremely hard to believe that he's really this bad. NBA GM's and coaches should get their heads out their backsides and recognize that Acie is a bomb ready to explode.

Unfair? He is paid a lot of money to play a game he loves. College does not always translate to the NBA. He has to prove himself and he has not done that yet. That is the reason he is bouncing around.

• Premium Member

Unfair? He is paid a lot of money to play a game he loves. College does not always translate to the NBA. He has to prove himself and he has not done that yet. That is the reason he is bouncing around.

bad choice of words. Unfortunate maybe???

Exactly. As big of a Law fan I was, I'm completely over that dude now. All he had to do is simply outplay the backup PG on a team, and he'd be getting minutes somewhere.

LOL . . and he's not going to get any PT in Chicago either. He's already proven that he can't jump ahead of Flip in a rotation, so he'll be buried on the bench again . . or inactive altogether. He's making over $26,000 a game to sit the bench. So while he may be upset that he's not playing, that's not a bad way to make a living. He's simply going to have to work his arse off during the summer, and make another roster. If he does that, he has to go in with the mentality that he can take someone's spot.

First Woody . . the Nellie . . . now Brown.

No way you can blame the coaches now. That's all on Acie.

• Premium Member

When you have an expiring contract and you're on a team with two starter quality PGs... and you are the fourth guy, you can expect to be moved.

• Premium Member

When you have an expiring contract and you're on a team with two starter quality PGs... and you are the fourth guy, you can expect to be moved.

i understand Acie being traded but I don't understand why coaches aren't giving Acie an opportunity to shine.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

This is all on Acie, he may have been in unfortunate situations going to PG heavy teams,but those guys that have played in front of him are nothing special. The fact that he couldn't even be activated let alone get any minutes at all says something. He was starting to get minutes in GS before he got traded but since then nothing. The guy has to show SOMETHING to atleast get a look on the floor. He doesn't look close to the player we drafted a couple years ago.

i understand Acie being traded but I don't understand why coaches aren't giving Acie an opportunity to shine.

How do you know their not giving him an "opportunity to shine"? Maybe dude isn't performing well in practice and hasn't earned the right to get minutes in games.