• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Merged: We are in the running for Big Z

mrhonline

• Premium Member

Almost as absurd as saying something hasn't been addressed when it has.

I've actually looked through the posts now, and I see 1 post (by jerrywest) that says something to the effect of "Z doesn't care about the money." And it was 2 pages before my post. And no one directly replied to it, which means it wasn't really being addressed. Show me the "number of times" that it came up. Simply predicting he'll go somewhere else is not tantamount to talking about his motivations.

I admit I didn't catch jerrywest's isolated post. Forgive me for not carefully reading every single one of the 76 posts that preceded mine. But the likelihood that Big Z won't give a damn about the money was NOT being discussed. So get off it.

And if you agree that money won't be driving him, why did you make your bold post about us being able to outbid other teams? Do you REALLY think that matters at all?

Edited by niremetal

Is it true we are actually after Big Z?

if so can we actually sign him or not?

Would he actually come to the hawks?

or

is this all hype to get us hawk fans excited?

................................please somebody tell me the truth! if we are after him then great. I really hope we get Big Z.

• Premium Member
“I don’t know what’s going to happen, except it’s going to be his decision,” Rudoy said. “He’s still a very good player and he’s said the most important thing at this point in his career is winning a championship, so that will probably be the biggest factor.”

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2010/02/19/zs-heart-is-in-cleveland-his-agent-says/