• Raised $440 of $700 target

Milwaukee will be tough game.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Oh what a difference a Salmon makes.

They are 5-0 since their trade.

Their team:

Jennings, Salmon, Bogut, Delfino, and Luc Richard Mbah a Moute

Bogut has been burying other teams pulling down double doubles. Horf will have to put a body on him.

Smoove should win the matchup with Luc Richard Mbah a Moute

Joe vs. Salmons should = Joe.

Jennings is a wild card. I don't think Bibby is better, but how fast is he.

They got a vet bench with Smackhouse and Thomas coming off of it.

i will watch their game today vs. Miami... i think us getting them on the 2nd night is good though.

• Moderators

Jennings will be able to abuse Bibby with his speed. The good news is that Jennings is a low % volume shooter so that may be OK as long as we get him shooting jumpers and don't let him get to the hole

Yeah they play team ball. Salmons look like a new man in Milwaukee. You see how good they became when their "so called superstar Michael Redd" went down. The player who people thought they couldn't compete without. Their rookie pg is getting major minutes and they have true veteran leadership (Stackhouse, Thomas). Their coach's offense includes every player so everyone contributes. Wish we were like them!!!

• Premium Member

I just finished watching Milwaukee Demolish Miami. We have a very tough game on our hands. I know we're supposed to be better, but I don't know. That team plays team ball. They won't be tired because the bench played most of the 2nd half. They play really good defense. They move the ball on offense. Their frontline is good. Jerry Crackhouse has found new life. Salmons is tough. They have this PF guy named Illyasova, I can see this guy giving Smoove problems. He's long and very active on the boards. He just bothered the hell out of Miami's bigs... and then came Bogut. I don't know what they ended up with but for most of the game, they shot 52%ish as a team. A great deal of that was just Salmons and Delfino. I don't think Jennings made one bad pass. He is in sync with everybody. Why isn't this kid getting more consideration for ROY? I see everybody falling over Curry and Evans, but I think this guy is better than Curry. Evans? I have to see him play again.

Point is.. we will have a difficult game tomorrow.

I am only worry about the post game v. Mil, outside of that we have a major adv with JJ and Craw. Marvin is needed the most since his match-up is the most favorable.

• Premium Member

I am only worry about the post game v. Mil, outside of that we have a major adv with JJ and Craw. Marvin is needed the most since his match-up is the most favorable.

Their defense is good and I doubt Marvin can keep up with Delfino... but we'll see.

Their defense is good and I doubt Marvin can keep up with Delfino... but we'll see.

:rolleyes: