• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What type of offense would best utilize our talent!

Wurider05

It is obvious that Woody has no clue on how to run an offense. Based on our talent what type of offense do you guys think would be best for us.

Consider the following:

1. We don't a have floor general. Bibby is and will always be a 2 guard.

2. We don't have a post game that puts fear into anyone.

Okay have at it!!!!

Bibby is a fine passer and Joe, Josh, and Horford are all above average playmakers for their positions. It's no coincidence that when they're passing the basketball around the floor the offense is going good. The problems start when the ball stops moving and the guy with the ball isn't on fire. It has been said many times by Bob and Nique (along with the TNT crew, Hubie, and the other ESPN guys) and I'm sure every fan has noticed the same thing. I don't care what you want to call the offense, just move the basketball and work towards something easier than just an open 3. It seems the worse things get the more they settle which is why we have insane droughts of like 9 minutes. Moving the ball around requires more work, but you're being paid millions to play basketball, the least you can do is give it your all for 48 minutes.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

It is obvious that Woody has no clue on how to run an offense. Based on our talent what type of offense do you guys think would be best for us.

Consider the following:

1. We don't a have floor general. Bibby is and will always be a 2 guard.

2. We don't have a post game that puts fear into anyone.

Okay have at it!!!!

Since we don't have dominate bigs and we have good passers...

1. Uptempo.

2. Motion.

I would try something like the UCLA offense. I have always promoted something like this for our team (namely because we never had low post bigs). However, This s*** works.

Another possibility (with Jamal) is to play him at the 2, Move Joe to the 3 and play Triangle offense. I like this a little less because it puts too much pressure on Joe to be a playmaker and I think Joe might end up Kobying the offense. It works for LAL becuase Kobe is an exceptional scorer. It worked for Chicago (which I would mimic) because Pippen was a good Point forward. I don't know if Joe can be a Point Foward, but I would damn sure try if that was my last resort.

• Like 1

Isos

Yep, what were doing now but without all the stoppages from Craw and Joe.