• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HUGE WIN! v. Bucks

frankthetank966

THANK YOU!!!!! Somebody gets it! Joe was god awful in the 4th Q. He took horrible shot after horrible shot.....clank. The ONLY reason we where even close was because of Smoove and Horf. Then he dribbled for 19 seconds, and shot a fadeaway 24 footer at the buzzer. Is that the best shot we can get? I'm glad we won, but if it comes down to that in the playoffs we have no shot.

Give it up man. Nothing you says mean anything when it comes to Joe because we all know you don't like him. It didn't surprise me that you conveniently left out the overtime and the shot that sent the game into overtime. We all know JJ shot poorly but he came through when the team needed him most.

Give it up man. Nothing you says mean anything when it comes to Joe because we all know you don't like him. It didn't surprise me that you conveniently left out the overtime and the shot that sent the game into overtime. We all know JJ shot poorly but he came through when the team needed him most.

So if Joe goes 1-67, I can't say anything because I "don't like him"? Its not that I don't like Joe, I don't like he is still in that 2006 mindset, that its his team, and if he doesn't do it noone else will.