vs Golden State

@ Miami

@ New York

@ Washington

vs Detroit

@ New Jersey

@ Toranto

vs Charlotte

Granted it's the NBA and any team can beat any other team on any given day. Thats why they play the game. But come on if the Hawks want to take the next step, they must beat teams they are better than. The Hawks are clearly better than any of these teams. No reason they cant win their next 9 games and maybe pass Orlando for 1st in the division.

Here is Orlandos next 9

vs Golden State

@ New Jersey

vs Los (Lakers)

vs Los (Clippers)

vs Chicago

@ Washington

vs Charlotte

vs San Antonio

@ Miami

They have just as easy as a schedule. I only see them losing one game and thats to the Lakers. Hawks need to take care of business. Stop losing to teams you know you are better than. The worst we should go during this stretch is 8-1

• Premium Member

That looks good. Looking at that schedule, there is not a single team that bothers me. We SHOULD be able to beat them all. Toronto is playing well and Miami always comes ready to plays us - especially on their floor. So, I'm sure we'll drop one of those. There's no excuse losing any of those other games though. None.

At best, we will probably go 7-2. Miami (road), Knicks (road) and Charlotte will be the best chances for a loss. Combine that with our inability to consistently crush teams we are better than, I don't see much hope in going 9-0 or even 8-1.

If we want to put some distance between us and Boston, now is the best time to do it.

"vs Philadelphia

vs Golden State

@ Miami

@ New York

@ Washington

vs Detroit

@ New Jersey

@ Toranto

vs Charlotte

Granted it's the NBA and any team can beat any other team on any given day. Thats why they play the game. But come on if the Hawks want to take the next step, they must beat teams they are better than. The Hawks are clearly better than any of these teams. No reason they cant win their next 9 games and maybe pass Orlando for 1st in the division."

At least have the teams listed have already beat the Hawks already... Moreover, when was the last time the Hawks won 9 in a row.

"vs Philadelphia

vs Golden State

@ Miami

@ New York

@ Washington

vs Detroit

@ New Jersey

@ Toranto

vs Charlotte

Granted it's the NBA and any team can beat any other team on any given day. Thats why they play the game. But come on if the Hawks want to take the next step, they must beat teams they are better than. The Hawks are clearly better than any of these teams. No reason they cant win their next 9 games and maybe pass Orlando for 1st in the division."

At least have the teams listed have already beat the Hawks already... Moreover, when was the last time the Hawks won 9 in a row.

I'm not sure, but we had a helluva a March last year...winning 8-9 or something close to that. Maybe our schedule makers want us to make a move in March. That being said, sure by theory, we should win all those games...but going 9-0 is unlikely. Our four games at home, should be W's...but Charlotte has had our number. D Wade is back, and the last time we played Miami, they throttled us. We know what the Knicks can do to us. Washington and New Jersey shouldn't be a problem - but tell that to a Celts fan. I'm thinking 7-2, which I would take of course...6-3 is very possible.

I'm not sure, but we had a helluva a March last year...winning 8-9 or something close to that. Maybe our schedule makers want us to make a move in March. That being said, sure by theory, we should win all those games...but going 9-0 is unlikely. Our four games at home, should be W's...but Charlotte has had our number. D Wade is back, and the last time we played Miami, they throttled us. We know what the Knicks can do to us. Washington and New Jersey shouldn't be a problem - but tell that to a Celts fan. I'm thinking 7-2, which I would take of course...6-3 is very possible.

6-3 is most likely.