• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Marvin leads the Hawks to victory

exodus

:cant believe:

I'm going to use two words together that may shock some of you.

You, like me, probably thought that it was impossible.

Hawks gameplan.

For the last couple of games, the Hawks have changed gears. They have featured Marvin more

in the offense. Don't know who planned it. We know that it didn't just happen. Perhaps Marvin

told some of his team mates.

Marvin has his Mojo back! It may be another three weeks before we see Marvin again, but

I don't think so. Hawks are now getting into their preperations for the playoffs.

This Marvin has been there all the time. This didn't just happen. Wonderful when you look

outside and discover your favorite flower is in full bloom. Wonderful to look and see Marvin

being featured by the Hawks on offense.

GO HAWKS!!!

• Premium Member

He seems to be playing with an edge lately. I wonder if this has anything to do with the Hawks interest in Big Z. My guess is that Marvin heard Woody's comment about starting Z. Marvin's a smart dude. No doubt in my mind that he knows that if Z is the starting 5 that he would be coming off the bench. Either way it's nice to see him take off the dress.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Okay. Here's the thing - if we're gonna ask the "haters" to stop freaking out everytime he has a poor game, the "huggers" shouldn't freak out every time he has a good game...

25 cents.

"haters and huggers"

thanks for bringing up bad memories of the MV7 fiasco. lol