• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

For peeps sake Woody, why not shake the lineup up?

MVP23

• Premium Member

yea maybe right before the playoffs start..only thing i would do different down the stretch is rest guys like Bibby and Joe Johnson maybe, and give the younger guys some more PT..that is unless we still have a chance to win the division then there should be no resting the starters because we should try to win the division. I wouldnt mind him giving Bibby a few games off down the stretch and increasing Teague's minutes..I can see that happening actually. Would be good for Bibby and Teague

We're in a tight division race and for argument sake... We got one game on Orlando (meaning 1 more to play than they do). Right now, I agree Woody should play those guys but I think he's doing a good job of getting them playing time in winnable games. I think we may be able to win a great percent of the games we have left. To see us slide past Orlando would be great. When the playoffs start, you never know what will happen.

You can tell a Marvin fan when you read one.

You know...

"Let's change the lineup to put less effective guys in... Everybody will still get their mins..."

"Let's crush a good dynamic to see what else we have."

lol, you talk about me just disagreeing to disagree. Shaking the lineup up by maybe starting Craw and Teague and Joe over Marvin or something like that at the end of the year...IF we can. If we have games down the road of the road that don't matter, then why not?

You can tell a MArvin hater when you see one. Twisting words, and using no logic to defend their "facts"

I like the fact that MVP making threads. This forum stay active enough to lurk when we have activity.