• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I have a petition.

Diesel

This is so sad.

So basically, people have conceded the division to Orlando, even though we're 2 losses behind them. Just give up and give them the division huh? We need to make up 2 games + beat Orlando head to head, which makes 3 games.

No way you even think about conceding the division, until after the early April Cleveland game. If we can't catch them by then, maybe you start experimenting with different lineups then. But not before then.

As for Woody trying to win 50?

Oh no . . . what a selfish act from Woody, to try to win 50 games at the "expense" of the team. That even sounds ridiculous to say.

So basically, people would rather limp into the playoffs, so that our starters can rest and our sorry bench players can "develop" in 6 weeks . . than to win 50+ games? Wow.

I'm glad this team is mentally tough. They're not quitting anytime soon. Let this thing play out.

This is so sad.

So basically, people have conceded the division to Orlando, even though we're 2 losses behind them. Just give up and give them the division huh? We need to make up 2 games + beat Orlando head to head, which makes 3 games.

No way you even think about conceding the division, until after the early April Cleveland game. If we can't catch them by then, maybe you start experimenting with different lineups then. But not before then.

Oh no . . . what a selfish act from Woody, to try to win 50 games at the "expense" of the team. That even sounds ridiculous to say.

So basically, people would rather limp into the playoffs, so that our starters can rest and our sorry bench players can "develop" in 6 weeks . . than to win 50+ games? Wow.

I'm glad this team is mentally tough. They're not quitting anytime soon. Let this thing play out.

Orlando has the tie breaker so we have to make up 4 games with 20 left. That isn't happening. The Hawks are in danger of losing the season series to the dam Knicks.

Edited by exodus

As I've stated before Woody is a wins padder. That's why Teague doesn't get minutes in the 1st place. LOL at Woody resting our guys for a whole game. Woody is trying to get as many wins as possible.

Now you may say what's so ridiculous about that? Well since we obviously aren't going to threaten for the #1 seed and truly we matchup better in the playoffs as the 4 seed vs the 3 seed, and the fact that we have no chance of making the third round of the playoffs without the emergence of a bench, it's even more reason why we should indeed give guys like that heavy minutes

But Woody right now is trying to get as many wins as possible to save his job.

This is so sad.

LOL at this team being mentally tough. Some of us are just a lot better at seeing issues and how they will hurt us a lot than others.

• Premium Member

This is so sad.

Sorry but thinking that the Hawks will win in the playoffs with so many gaping holes on the defensive end is ridiculous.

Playoff Preview:

1 - Fast guards will kill them by driving by Bibby for easy scores

2 - When Bibby is switched those same guards will take bigger-slower defenders to the rack

3 - When the Hawks do get a favorable defender on guards there is usually a man wide open on the perimeter since Bibby is too slow to get back.

50 wins is cute...but I'd much rather see my team be competitive in the playoffs.

Bottom line: Even with 50 wins this season is a failure since Woody wasted the 1 player (Teague) that could have helped the Hawks tremendously in the playoffs.

Edited by NineOhTheRino