• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Tonight .. Washington.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I'm actually up for this game.

Blatche and company are "fun to watch"

Blatche is finally becoming the star I thought he would. However, they need a top pick.

The way I see it: Foye, Miller, Blatche, Thornton are the guys that make this team dangerous tonight. Our bigs will have to contain Blatche. Our guards will have to do something to stop Foye. Marvin on Thornton.

I'm actually up for this game.

Blatche and company are "fun to watch"

Blatche is finally becoming the star I thought he would. However, they need a top pick.

The way I see it: Foye, Miller, Blatche, Thornton are the guys that make this team dangerous tonight. Our bigs will have to contain Blatche. Our guards will have to do something to stop Foye. Marvin on Thornton.

I'm ready for this game too. Seems like forever since the Knicks game...probably because I've been trying to forget it. That and we've lost two in a row, I want us to get back on track for the stretch run. I also like that we drew even with Boston, record wise, for the three seed despite our recent struggles (albeit minor) and not playing. We need to get this one tonight!

The Wizards suck. Other than starting two tall guys at the 4/5 they don't have a lot going for them. Blatche settels for jumper and doesn't box out. Last game he took 22 shots without getting to the line once.

Foye looks confused. Thornton can explode one night and then disappear the next.

The the Hawks crash the offensive glass they should get some easy second chance points.

Shaun Livingston should get some minutes for them. He looked pretty good last game.

The Wizards suck. Other than starting two tall guys at the 4/5 they don't have a lot going for them. Blatche settels for jumper and doesn't box out. Last game he took 22 shots without getting to the line once.

Foye looks confused. Thornton can explode one night and then disappear the next.

The the Hawks crash the offensive glass they should get some easy second chance points.

Shaun Livingston should get some minutes for them. He looked pretty good last game.

Off topic, sorry...but I'm hesitant to want to see Livingston play! Ugggh, I wish I would have never seen his gruesome knee injury...it's burnt in my brain...whenever I see him on the court I cringe.

Edited by buckeye242424

Off topic, sorry...but I'm hesitant to want to see Livingston play! Ugggh, I wish I would have never seen his gruesome knee injury...it's burnt in my brain...whenever I see him on the court I cringe.

yeah that was nasty. I don't want to see his career ended by that though.

You pretty much called it ex...except we managed to make it close. Wizards are a turnover machine. Not an impressive win but a "W" nonetheless.

• Premium Member

You pretty much called it ex...except we managed to make it close. Wizards are a turnover machine. Not an impressive win but a "W" nonetheless.

Actually, just about Everything Ex said was wrong.

Blatche 30:10.

McVale Broke a Dunk in one game record.

Smoove is a the best PF in the East?

Actually, just about Everything Ex said was wrong.

Blatche 30:10.

McVale Broke a Dunk in one game record.

Smoove is a the best PF in the East?

First of all where did anyone say Smith was the best power forward in the east? do you really have to make up strawmen on every post?

Secondly just because someone has a big game against the Hawks doesn't mean they are that good. The Hawks defense makes a lot of guys look good. Not to mention that Blatche also had 7 turnovers.

Other than two tall guys at the 4/5 what else do they have going for them? Not much.

You said: "Blatche settels for jumper and doesn't box out. "

The Wizards' frontcourt of JaVale McGee, Andray Blatche and Al Thornton combined for 26 rebounds to 13 for Hawks counterparts Josh Smith, Marvin Williams and Horford.

That doesn't mean that they actually box out. What it means is that the Hawks sucked on the boards. Smith and Horford had 5 defensive rebounds combined. That just sucks.

There is no excuse for letting the Wizards get 17 offensive rebounds. FYI boxing out his how you protect the defensive glass. When you get a follow up dunk again and again it doesn't mean you boxed out.

Strong incinuation there.

and you talk about me misquoting. :nono:

"The way I see it: Foye, Miller, Blatche, Thornton are the guys that make this team dangerous tonight

You were 1 for 4. Congrats.

Neither Foye nor Miller have done much this year. Thornton is extremely inconsistent.

The Hawks just mailed it in. That doesn't mean the Wizards are a dangerous team. GS sucks but they came back from 18 down to beat us. Does that mean they are good?