• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Tonite is the biggest game of the year!

JackB1

I thought I would post this thread before someone else did :)

Seriously though, we should be able to rebound from the NY game and polish of Wash. pretty easily.

NY just has our number lately. Look for a solid effort tonite.

GO HAWKS!!!

I thought I would post this thread before someone else did :)

Seriously though, we should be able to rebound from the NY game and polish of Wash. pretty easily.

NY just has our number lately. Look for a solid effort tonite.

GO HAWKS!!!

I agree from a shoulders up standpoint this game is the biggest of the year. Our physche is low right now, IMO. This point in the season, after losing two we should have won...they need to get this W strictly to get their confidence back. Come out strong!

Edited by buckeye242424

• Premium Member

I agree from a shoulders up standpoint this game is the biggest of the year. Our physche is low right now, IMO. This point in the season, after losing two we should have won...they need to get this W strictly to get their confidence back. Come out strong!

Agreed. The Hawks absolutely NEED a win.

I agree. I placed a bet Hawks -7 for $250....I don't gamble much just like to strike when I feel it. Hawks by 15 tonight. :blow out candles:

Otherwise I'm screwed..lol

I am glad we won, but why are we struggling to put away the poor teams now? Washington really beat themselves last night and then had to foul. We didn't put the hammer

down and pull away when we should have. Wash was within 4-5 with 2 mins to go. Joe seemed to be invisible in the 4th quarter and Jamal was the only one who showed

any fight. Josh started with the long jumpers again during crunch time and Horford seemed ininspired. Bibby hit a key 3 and Marvin was well...Marvin.

Crawford has bailed us out of many games this year and IMO is more valuable to us now than Joe. He draws fouls late in the game and is the only real threat to drive when

we need to draw fouls. His defense seems to have improved and is more clutch than Joe.

Where would we be this year without Crawford????