• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Question for Dolfan

coachx

I have a feeling the Fins may like Graham, Weatherspoon, or Kindle with their 1st round pick. Taylor is aging and Porter is gone. To run a 3-4 you need some dynamic LBs.

Graham is seen as a 4-3 DE or a 3-4 OLB.

He practiced against Jake Long for 2 years. The Fins probably know more about him then anyone else due to Long's 2 years of practice with him.

I was hoping the Fins were going in a different direction b/c I want Graham or Weatherspoon to fall to the Falcons.

No help Dolfan ?

I have a feeling the Fins may like Graham, Weatherspoon, or Kindle with their 1st round pick. Taylor is aging and Porter is gone. To run a 3-4 you need some dynamic LBs.

Graham is seen as a 4-3 DE or a 3-4 OLB.

He practiced against Jake Long for 2 years. The Fins probably know more about him then anyone else due to Long's 2 years of practice with him.

I was hoping the Fins were going in a different direction b/c I want Graham or Weatherspoon to fall to the Falcons.

No help Dolfan ?

Sorry coach I've been swamped at work lately and I just saw this topic. To be honest I'm not sure where we are going in the draft but I've heard rumors that we're trying to trade up to get Eric Berry (please God make it happen!!). I've also heard that we really like Dan Williams as well as Earl Thomas, Brandon Graham and CJ Spiller. Some sites have us linked to Sergio Kindle but I just don't see it happening as he's got bust written all over him. I'd say that our 2 biggest needs right now are starting caliber players at FS and NT since we've lost out on the FS's that we've looked at and our starting NT is suspended the 1st 8 games of the season and he's old as dirt as it is. OLB is a position we'll look at but I think they're going to give Cameron Wake a real shot at being a starter next year. He's raw in defending against the pass when he has to drop back but he's a demon with rushing the passer and I believe led the NFL in sacks per down last year.

• 2 weeks later...

The phins need a wr that Henne can rely on, they should take Golden Tate. A lot of people think Clausen made Tate look good at ND, but alot of Td's to Tate are from Clausen throwing deep off of his back foot. Tate bailed out the Irish a lot, he can be a relaible target for henne.

The phins need a wr that Henne can rely on, they should take Golden Tate. A lot of people think Clausen made Tate look good at ND, but alot of Td's to Tate are from Clausen throwing deep off of his back foot. Tate bailed out the Irish a lot, he can be a relaible target for henne.

From what I understand they like Tate but he's not worth the 12th pick or even close to it. They just had Rolando McClain in for a 2 day evaluation and they don't bring in players like that for smokescreens so they must be considering drafting him but that would surprise me since we signed Dansby and still have Crowder at inside LB and with McClain having Chrones disease and being slow. Earl Thomas ran a 4.35 at the Texas pro day today so he's really helped his stock a lot and we're desperate for a FS so I'm thinking he will be the guy if they can't trade up for Eric Berry.

The Dolphins are also apparently talking to the Broncos about trading for Brandon Marshall so if that happens then the Broncos will have Miami's pick in the 1st and they'd probably take Dez Bryant if he's still there.

From what I understand they like Tate but he's not worth the 12th pick or even close to it. They just had Rolando McClain in for a 2 day evaluation and they don't bring in players like that for smokescreens so they must be considering drafting him but that would surprise me since we signed Dansby and still have Crowder at inside LB and with McClain having Chrones disease and being slow. Earl Thomas ran a 4.35 at the Texas pro day today so he's really helped his stock a lot and we're desperate for a FS so I'm thinking he will be the guy if they can't trade up for Eric Berry.

The Dolphins are also apparently talking to the Broncos about trading for Brandon Marshall so if that happens then the Broncos will have Miami's pick in the 1st and they'd probably take Dez Bryant if he's still there.

Earl Thomas could be like a 5'10'' version of Bob Sanders.

He should be an awesome pick for you guys.

Mayock likes him more then Berry b/c Thomas has better coverage skills.

You guys should be able to get a stud RB with your 2nd or 3rd rounder too. Assume that is need with Ricky Williams getting log in the tooth.

I know Parcels likes drafting the big uglies and so do I but I think the Dolphins need an infusion of talent at the offensive skill positions with Henne as their QB.

Rickey is old and Ronnie Brown has some tread on his tires and a recent DUI. I would like to see them get Tate or Hardesty in Round 3 to be their RB of the future.

They need a WR to compliment Bess and Ginn, Jr.........maybe Benn or Decker in the 2nd round. They can't keep relying on the Wildcat as much as they are. Henne has a gun he just needs some better WRs. Ginn, JR is a good big play erd wide out type but is too inconsistent to rely on as a starter. Bess showed promise last year.

I know Parcels likes drafting the big uglies and so do I but I think the Dolphins need an infusion of talent at the offensive skill positions with Henne as their QB.

Rickey is old and Ronnie Brown has some tread on his tires and a recent DUI. I would like to see them get Tate or Hardesty in Round 3 to be their RB of the future.

They need a WR to compliment Bess and Ginn, Jr.........maybe Benn or Decker in the 2nd round. They can't keep relying on the Wildcat as much as they are. Henne has a gun he just needs some better WRs. Ginn, JR is a good big play erd wide out type but is too inconsistent to rely on as a starter. Bess showed promise last year.

Yeah I definitely think that we need to upgrade the skill positions and there is a definite need at RB with Ronnie Brown and Patrick Cobbs coming off of season ending injuries and Ricky not being a spring chicken anymore. The WR that I'm hoping is still around with our 2nd round pick is Demaryius Thomas from GT, that kid has superstar potential and if he had played at a school that threw the ball more he'd be a top 10 pick.

I like that Mayock likes Thomas so much as Mayock is the only one of the talking heads that I put any stock into his opinion and he has said a lot of great things about him. There are questions about his weight though as I've read that he downed a gallon of water prior to his combine weigh-in to increase his weight but that his playing weight is about 190lbs and that might be a little light in the pants for an NFL safety.