• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The IF JOE LEAVES Scenerio...

Diesel

• Premium Member

IF Joe Leaves, Woody got to go as HC. Woody's offense is built around Joe and if Joe leaves, it's obviously Woody's fault.

IF Joe Leaves, Bibby got to be traded. I think that we have to find a trade of Bibby.

If Joe leaves, then we have to get a SNT. I would want back 1 established player and a project.

For instance if it were to Chicago, I would want back Hinrich and Gibson. If it's NY, I want Galls and Wilson. IF it's LAL, I want Bynum.

IF Joe Leaves, I want a strong established coach to take the helm. Fratello or Mitchell or Johnson.

What if:

What if JJ doesn't want to go to any of these teams and refuses to do a sign and trade.

Suppose he simply says, "Good by, Atlanta. Hello NY City."

If, and that's a big if, JJ is set and determined to go to NY and they, NY, doesn't have anyhting

the Hawks want or could use. does JJ simply walk away and sign with NY, leaving Atlanta

with no player, No JJ and no money to sign another player???

:question:

What if:

What if JJ doesn't want to go to any of these teams and refuses to do a sign and trade.

Suppose he simply says, "Good by, Atlanta. Hello NY City."

If, and that's a big if, JJ is set and determined to go to NY and they, NY, doesn't have anyhting

the Hawks want or could use. does JJ simply walk away and sign with NY, leaving Atlanta

with no player, No JJ and no money to sign another player???

:question:

exactly this is what Ive been expecting the entire time and thats why I felt we shoulder overpaid Marvin,Bibby,and Zaza for one year even going into the LT to do so . With the play of Al,Josh,and Crawford this year Sund would be a genius and we would have the option of making an offer to Lebron or Wade regardless of whether JJ were to leave or not and those one year deals would've put the pressure on Bibby,Marvin,and Zaza to perform . I know we would've had to to put out some serious money for this year but it would've but man our options would be wide open this summer .

• Premium Member

WHAT ABOUT CHILLZ?

I forgot to mention Chillz? I can't rename the post, but if Joe leaves and we have Chillz, how do we use our short relationship with Chillz to help this team. Do we sign and trade him. Do we pick him up and pay him?

If Joe is gone, we expect to see a lot of guys step up.. however, would Chillz be refit into the Hawks org?

LOL @ people pushing JJ out of Atlanta. Let this thing play out, and see what happens.

The same people that said that JJ was a done deal, are the same folks who said that Amare was a lock to go to Cleveland. JJ doesn't dislike the city of Atlanta, that's for sure, so we'll see what happens. Outside of a 1st round collapse, or a 2nd round thrashing comparable to last year, I think the dude still opts to stay in ATL. If we reach the ECF, and the ASG is willing to pay whatever to retain JJ, I think he definintely stays.