• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Next Two Weeks Will Determine If We Have Any Chance at 2 Seed

BusBoyIsBack

I don't know why some people were optimistic about possibly getting it. We are way too frenetic, and play way too crappy sometimes, to make a major push to get the 2 seed.

Games like tonight are the reason why we weren't going to get the #2 seed.

Maybe next year with Joe...

I don't know why some people were optimistic about possibly getting it. We are way too frenetic, and play way too crappy sometimes, to make a major push to get the 2 seed.

Games like tonight are the reason why we weren't going to get the #2 seed.

Maybe next year with Joe...

Well you have to admit had we won and the Magic lost it would have been a lot more interesting being only 1 game out of the loss column.

But yeah I guess I still should have known better.

The team isn't consistent enough to get the 2nd spot. I know JJ was out last night, but they blow far too many chances. They need to avoid playing The Bobcats in the first round. That's their biggest threat IMO.

For once I can agree with Hotlanta. I'd rather face the red hot Bucks than the Bobcats

Ok I know I'll jinx us and I should probably give this up but I can't resist.

IF we beat the hottest team in the NBA in the Bucks tonight, we are still believe it or not alive for that 2 seed going into that Orlando game.

Because we we beat them and they lose to Denver, they would only be 1 game ahead of the loss column.

Anyone still think we can get the 2 seed? After all we beat Orlando.

At this point it's all about getting that 50 win plateau and the 3 seed so we can say we'e increased our win total and seeding every single year even if that means being doomed vs Orlando.

It's not like we can beat Cleveland anyway. Even if we are good enough the refs won't let us win