• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JJ out for Tues and possibly Wed

Sothron

• Premium Member

Sounds like we may get an advance screening of what next season could possibly look like in a post Iso Joe world. Iso Craw to the rescue? :computer2:

this will be interesting.

• Premium Member

and that's the Nets on the 16th and Raptors on the 17th. Not much you'll be able to get from the Nets but the Raptors game should give us a reasonable indicator.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

In addition, he's not sounding likely for Wednesday's game either, so it's time to get him benched in most leagues. Marvin Williams and Jamal Crawford should see a boost in his absence, while Mo Evans will likely start and get more minutes.

¿QUE!?

Edited by Bruin

Meh. Evans after all, is a tweener Guard/Forward. Crawford has been best suited off the bench...I don't imagine Woodson will change that in JJ's absence. So between the two, I wouldn't be surprised if Evans starts.

Ya..Woody's riding Craw too hard for that 6th man award..he's already won it, someone should let Woody know..I don't really mind Mo starting anyway..

this will be interesting.

Jamal probably isn't going to start. Woody always plays Mo or Rio, in place of an injured starter. So look for either of those two to replace Joe in the starting lineup.

Woody just really likes having that scoring punch off the bench and I don't blame him. It's a luxary. He will however be giving extended minutes to Jamal in my opinion.

I just hope this is a pre-cautionary move and the rest isn't going to hurt. I don't like seeing JJ sitting out at this point in the season with so much riding on seeds, but we've been fortunate with injuries - knock on wood. We should be able to split if not win both with JJ out....

He wasn’t available for comment because he was getting treatment (and napping, as is his custom).

haha

Doesn't sound serious. He could definitely use a rest. He came out smoking after the All-Star break.

With Bibby not 100% maybe Teague might!!!...whatever...

Don't get your hopes up.

Thanks for the link.

Bibby has no business being on the floor against Devin Harris. Especially with a bad back.

Nothing wrong with resting both.

At least this will make the Nets game interesting.

Edited by coachx

Woodson is so predictable and hates change, so he will keep Crawford coming off the bench, although I think this would be a great

time to see how he does as a starter and to preview life without Joe. I hope Teague gets many minutes and can step it up and not

play so tentatively. I think Woodson will start Evans and possibly Teague, if Bibby doesn't play.

Joe has a sore achilles.....thats not surprising. Whatever happened to Woody's plan of less minutes for his starters so they aren't

limping into the playoffs like last year? What good are 50 wins if we are all banged up for the playoffs? We need out team at full

strength to make an effective playoff run.

Woodson is so predictable and hates change, so he will keep Crawford coming off the bench, although I think this would be a great

time to see how he does as a starter and to preview life without Joe. I hope Teague gets many minutes and can step it up and not

play so tentatively. I think Woodson will start Evans and possibly Teague, if Bibby doesn't play.

Joe has a sore achilles.....thats not surprising. Whatever happened to Woody's plan of less minutes for his starters so they aren't

limping into the playoffs like last year? What good are 50 wins if we are all banged up for the playoffs? We need out team at full

strength to make an effective playoff run.

Woody: He talks the talk BUT when push comes to shove, he does the same as always. Are we suprised??

Bibby goes to JJ's spot and Jeff T. gets his 1st start - - At least, that's the latest on this - - It could chasnge

before game time.

:stirthepot: