• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HawkSquawk NCAA tournament bracket

gsuteke

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate College Basketball from October- Feb.

....That being said I'm going to be the first human ever to have a perfect bracket.

University of Northern Iowa vs Duke in the finals...UNI National Champs - take it to the bank! go%20ahead.gif

P.S. - in overtime.

Edited by DJlaysitup

I got three Big 12 teams in the Final 4.

Kansas (1) vs. Kansas St. (2)

Kentucky (1) vs. Baylor (3)

I'm in a pool with some friends where we reward guys with the guts to pick #11 seeds or higher for upsets.

1.) Round 1 / Round 2 - each selection is worth 1 point

2.) Round 2 / Round 3 (Sweet 16 & Elite 8) - each selection worth 2 points

3.) Round 4/ Round 4 (Final 4 & Championship) - each selction worht 3 points

4.) If you pick an #11 seed or higher you can get extra point in each tier

Edited by coachx

I have GeorgeTown and Kentucky with Georgetown winning.

Northern Iowa wtf

Looks like we're both up the creek MVP23...I heard some good things about G-Town (without watching them much) and decided to take a flyer on them too to win it all....(dumb)

They are currently losing by 12 (at halftime) against Ohio (9th seed in th MAC conference tournament - wtf?). Even if they manage to come back and squeak out the win....it doesn't appear very promising for us. Their guards seem to shoot like Mario and Teague from the outside (can't hit a bull in the @ss with a bass fiddle).

Edited by DJlaysitup

Looks like we're both phooked MVP23...I heard some good things about G-Town (without watching them much) and decided to take a flyer on them too to win it all....(dumb)

They are currently losing by 12 (at halftime) against Ohio (9th seed in th MAC conference tournament - wtf?). Even if they manage to come back and squeak out the win....it doesn't appear very promising for us. Their guards seem to shoot like Mario and Teague from the outside (can't hit a bull in the @ss with a bass fiddle).

Hate to post on top of myself but WTF? Georgetown? Ohio U. dominated the game.

Ohio had the 9th best record in the Mid-America Conference behind:

Kent State, Akron, Central Michigan, Buffalo (yes Buffalo), Miami of Ohio, Western Michigan, Ball State, and Eastern Michigan. Holy Cow I figured this would be a wide open year but I didn't expect this.

G-Town was DOMINATED. Holy Cow!

Edited by DJlaysitup

• Premium Member

Hate to post on top of myself but WTF? Georgetown? Ohio U. dominated the game.

Ohio had the 9th best record in the Mid-America Conference behind:

Kent State, Akron, Central Michigan, Buffalo (yes Buffalo), Miami of Ohio, Western Michigan, Ball State, and Eastern Michigan. Holy Cow I figured this would be a wide open year but I didn't expect this.

G-Town was DOMINATED. Holy Cow!

All year long, G-Town has played down to the level of it's competition. I didn't think they'd go far, but I did think they'd beat Ohio.