• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

i'm yelling at the tv already

gsuteke

Teague is not playing the point. Same damn bibby with teague on the opposite side of the floor not even touching the damn ball.

I was so excited to see what teague could do but woodson's giving him the damn marvin treatment!

i just posted the same thing in teh game thread. How dumb do you have to be to have Teague playing off the ball. Bibby can't create at all and is better off the ball.

Teague is standing right in front of smoove on the inbound and amoove passes it around teague to bibby.

This is like a stupid april fool's joke woddy and the starters are playing on teague.

Now he's got two fouls so woody can put this experiment to bed for the rest of the season.

Sheeesh

Smoove commited the ultimate BBall no-no. Got his shot stuffed and then got dunked on. Boone is out-hustling him early, he better turn it on if we are going to have a chance tonight. C'mon Josh, youre supposed to be our "leader" right?

Edited by RedDawg#8

i just posted the same thing in teh game thread. How dumb do you have to be to have Teague playing off the ball. Bibby can't create at all and is better off the ball.

If there ever was a game to let Teague be the traditional PG, THIS WAS IT! Gawd, I swear Woodson has no clue sometimes...

And yes, Smoove is getting punked early, Boone is looking like a Hall of Famer, and we can't hit shots to save our lives.

Just terrible...

well don't I look like an idiot :sad:

I see it was tied after the 1st quarter. I would have been panicking too

BTW, really disappointed at Teague's stat line. If he can't produce vs the lowly Nets then there is no chance of him seeing hte floor in the playoffs is there?

Edited by BusBoyIsBack