• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Toronto game should KILL the life without JJ talk.

MVP23

Bad analogy. JJ is the value piece in a sign and trade.

He definitely isn't the computer that you're reduced to selling for $200 on Craigslist, because people are willing to pay top dollar for that computer . . . or trade lesser computers ( or accessories ) for the high grade computer.

JJ is more like a fully loaded computer that you put on eBay, and letting people bid on the computer to get the most money you can get. Then you go out and buy a newer, but cheaper computer with a little less bells and whistles. It's not as good as your old computer, but it'll do. And you might have a little money left over, due to the fact that you sold your old computer at a higher price.

The computer comparison is awkward. A car analogy would probably be better

- you're paying on a luxury car that's still worth a lot of money and is in great demand, but you want to get out from under the car payments, because they're just too high

- you talk to the dealer, and he puts you in a "lesser" car ( money wise ), reducing your monthly payments. You're still in a decent car, but it's not a luxury car.

Like Crawful said, NY, nor any other team, don't have to give us anything to sign JJ ( if they have the cap room ). A sign and trade for JJ would involve a team who has a player/players that they want to get rid of ( whether it be for declining play or simply getting out from under his contract ). So a team most likely willing to do a sign and trade for JJ, will be a team that otherwise didn't have the cap room to get him.

I was calling JJ the 700 laptop the knicks or bulls were trying to acquire and the lesser piece is what we take back (instead of getting something for nothing. Shows you fundamentally didn't understand this in the first place. I'm talking about how the buyer will build his team and we'll salvage something out of the deal.

• Premium Member

And there you go.

Bibby

Crawford

Deng

Smoove

Horford

Marvin sixth man

How many games do we win with this lineup next year?

40-45?, 40-50?

The main thing that sucks about Deng's contract is the length of the contract.... The NBA should really restrict the amount of years that you can sign a player for.

Bibby

Crawford

Deng

Smoove

Horford

Marvin sixth man

How many games do we win with this lineup next year?

40-45?, 40-50?

The main thing that sucks about Deng's contract is the length of the contract.... The NBA should really restrict the amount of years that you can sign a player for.

For starters....I would then be bringing back Chillz and my team would look like this

Crawford/Bibby or Teague

Chillz/Mo Evans/Mario

Deng/Marvin

Smooth/Deng/Marvin

Horford/Pachulia

With draft picks and MLE plus any other bench we retain.

I Personally think that team wrecks most teams most nights. Deng is much better than this year shows. That is a much improved rebounding team and much improved defensive team bringing back Childress. That team also shares the ball.