• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pick your playoff poison

Diesel

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ug, this is tough for me.

Milwaukee, even with their rookie PG, has shown the ability to play us very tough. Bogut has evolved into a very good Center this year, and his length and presence in the paint will cause fits for our bigs. However, Bogut, Jennings, and Salmons are very capable of lighting it up (light last night against SAC), and if that happens, I don't see us stopping it. Would probably win the series, but I wouldn't put money on it.

The Bobcats would have beaten us again had it not been for some Joe Johnson heroics. Plus they are a top defensive team who will eat up our penchant for settling for too many jumpers at times. The series would probably go 6 games, with results similar to the regular season: CHA wins a couple home games while we win most of our home meetings. Plus, with Larry Brown coaching, Woodson would be outcoached every single game (of course, it IS Larry Brown). You wouldn't see bonehead potential game-winning plays that end up with the last person on the floor you want shooting the game-winner not once, but twice in as many nights.

And we always seem to make it interesting against the inferior Miami team. Now that Beasley is playing a little better, it is no longer a "stop Wade and you win" strategy.

I would have to go with Miami on this one. I don't think Jennings is consistent enough (offensively) to really push them over the top in the playoffs. Being a rookie doesn't help when it comes to being exposed to the big stage. The Bobcats are a pain, but we probably walk away in 6. As for Miami, I don't know why, but we always seem to play down to them. Even so, I would feel better playing them, despite our regular season struggles, than I do those other two.

The hell with it, I'd play Heat again!

I don't know exactly why, but I just have a gut feelin' we'd beat them in 5!

Cats are tough match-up for us, and Bucks are unpredictable (although inexperienced)...

Edited by T21

• Premium Member

The hell with it, I'd play Heat again!

I don't know exactly why, but I just have a gut feelin' we'd beat them in 5!

Cats are tough match-up for us, and Bucks are unpredictable (although inexperienced)...

My thought is no to the Heat. I don't want to play against Dwayne "going to the free throw line" Wade.

No to Charlotte, Jordan will have them too hype for a win. Plus, they have great defense.

Milwaukee is a tough opponent. However, they don't really have a goto guy and they are all inexperienced.

There's a possibility of 2 upsets in the Eastern playoff first round and unfortunately, we're one.

My thought is no to the Heat. I don't want to play against Dwayne "going to the free throw line" Wade.

No to Charlotte, Jordan will have them too hype for a win. Plus, they have great defense.

Milwaukee is a tough opponent. However, they don't really have a goto guy and they are all inexperienced.

There's a possibility of 2 upsets in the Eastern playoff first round and unfortunately, we're one.

You maybe right about the Bucks, but as I've said I wouldn't mind playing Heat in the first round. Outside of Wade they got nobody that can hurt us, plus they're pretty much banged up already...

So basically, it comes down one of those two in my book.

Obviously, Bobcats would give us hard time and a long, tough and physical series... and that's the last thing we need if we want to keep "fresh legs" and be ready for a war in the second round.

• Premium Member

You maybe right about the Bucks, but as I've said I wouldn't mind playing Heat in the first round. Outside of Wade they got nobody that can hurt us, plus they're pretty much banged up already...

So basically, it comes down one of those two in my book.

Obviously, Bobcats would give us hard time and a long, tough and physical series... and that's the last thing we need if we want to keep "fresh legs" and be ready for a war in the second round.

Miami took us to 7 last year... and they had less.

Milwaukee

Charlotte

Miami

I definitely don't want to play Miami. Not saying we'd lose, but Wade can win any game when he gets into his zone, their 3pt shooters love all the wide open shots we give them, and their front court can give us a lot of problems. Plus they'll have revenge on their minds. Charlotte has Jackson, Wallace, and Felton that can all torch us. Milwaukee only has Bogut that really worries me. And Horford kept him in check last time. I don't think Salmons and Stackhouse have it in them to repeat what they did last time too often.

I fear none of them because they are not the problem .its our own internal issues that cause us trouble when we play these teams more than the teams themselves. im more concerned about our starters showing up for the first playoff game than I am about who we play . If they show up we blow out all three of those teams easily.

I like what someone on NBA TV said last night. What team can beat you 4 times? I don't think the Bucks can....I can't say the same thing about the Heat and Bobcats. I know WE can beat them all. But I know the Bucks can't.