• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

please hire hubie brown to coach this team

gsuteke

He called it in the 1st - this team inexplicably comes out lethargic in the 1st and then comes back to make their games exciting.

The hawks just came back to tie it in the 2nd. And he pointed out how talented marvin is and how he's yet to develop

I've always been a woody supporter but I'm straying.

He called it in the 1st - this team inexplicably comes out lethargic in the 1st and then comes back to make their games exciting.

The hawks just came back to tie it in the 2nd. And he pointed out how talented marvin is and how he's yet to develop

I've always been a woody supporter but I'm straying.

really? I think you hated on Woody about 2-3 years ago....

really? I think you hated on Woody about 2-3 years ago....

Popeye I've "hated" on everyone back in muy game thread days.

However I know most of the regulars on hs will say I've supported woodson when he's been called out on hs.

Brown makes sense to me - but then again woody does mic'd up. I'm tired of blaming it on the smooves.

Let's see how the hawks come out imn the 2nd half and let's see if marvin gets more than token touches.

• Premium Member

I take it all back. When complimenting horford and saying hed be a beast at the 4 he said atlanta knows if they can get a true center they'll play al at the 4 and move smoove to sf - epic failure there

Not really. Smoove is as close to a 3 as a 4 could be. It's not that much of a stretch.

I'm a little pissed at woody. He's not giving marvin the ball.

If someone other than JJ or Craw are white hot, it's as if Woody finds a way to not get them the ball.

Such a close game...as long as we keep the turnovers down, continue to hit our free throws, and continue to play better defense, it will be a close one all the way in.

Would Hubie Brown be a MUCH better coach? Most definitely. This team would not do some of the stupid things it does...and he would pay attention to offense.

Would ASG pay him? Nope.

I've been a Hawks fan since Richie Guerin was coaching and Hubie is the best we have had.

But Hubie has not the physicality to coach the game today, that was proven in Memphis. If we get to the finals, Woody would be a major reason and many would still ask him fired.

Good win Hawks.

yea i noticed Hubie pointing out all of our flaws too....i bet he would LOVE to coach this team

Hubie is a Hawk great, but his time has passed as a coach. Being a NBA coach is a everyday job which has a lot of hours involved into it.

I've been a Hawks fan since Richie Guerin was coaching and Hubie is the best we have had.

But Hubie has not the physicality to coach the game today, that was proven in Memphis. If we get to the finals, Woody would be a major reason and many would still ask him fired.

Good win Hawks.

If Woodson gets us to the Finals, only the idiots would still want him fired. However, that does not mean Woodson doesn't have his flaws. His flaws are glaring, and they need to be rectified.

Hubie appears to be a great individual who knows all about the X's and O's and effortlessly points out our flaws...this leads me to believe that he would work on them and not pay attention to just one side of the basketball (defense).

Would love to see Hubie coaching the Hawks. It could be a repeat of when he was hired by the Kentucky Colonels in the 70s to get them over the hump to win their first championship (which was his first ever pro head-coaching gig, IIRC.)