• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Granger goes 7 - 19 FG . . will Marvin get ANY credit for that?

TheNorthCydeRises

No.

If Marvin would drive on Brittany griner he'd fall on his *** like always.

So how about being objective, instead of simply taking a shot on Marvin.

If you watched the game, does Marvin get credit for slowing down Granger? No wise cracks. Just yes or no .. . and defend why you answered yes or no with evidence from what you saw in the game.

So how about being objective, instead of simply taking a shot on Marvin.

If you watched the game, does Marvin get credit for slowing down Granger? No wise cracks. Just yes or no .. . and defend why you answered yes or no with evidence from what you saw in the game.

No he doesn't get credit because he's Marvin. Marvin never gets credit for anything on here. :sobbing:

Marvin needs to get out of atlanta - period

If he got traded to the knicks he'd bust out imo -

Marvin needs to get into a gym. He'd be aight if he wasn't so weak..his jump shot will come along..

I'm not gonna put joe and marvin in the same class. But marvin isn't being used right. Marvin could foul out half a team even though he's weak bec_se he takes it to his opponent when zoned in. When they start running plays for marvin and he's scoring 8 ppg I'll start b laming marvin

NO. The people that are holding Marvin back need to get out of Atlanta. Marvin is a solid player and if he leaves Atlanta I'd be pissed. Once Narcissist Joe leaves Marvin will shine.

Why doesn't Marvin shine when he plays with the 2nd team? It's that stupid bald guy, not Joe. and the fact that Marvin is weak

• Premium Member

The idea that Marvin would thrive as a second or third option when he can't even be consistantly moderatly efficient as a fifth option is pretty ridiculous IMO. A SF that avgs 45% fg and 30% on 3pt fg less than 1.4 assists per game (with a sub 1.0 assist/to ratio on his career) is a first option caliber player? I'm not buying it. Marvin's future as a starter depends on his ability to improve his rebounding and concentrate on defense, because his offense is pretty damn crappy.

Edited by Atlantaholic

Marvin is the best on ball defender on this team so there's no real debate there.

Marvin FG% - .448%

Crawford FG% - .449%

What's the difference? Well Crawford gets 13.8 attempts per game and Marvin only gets 8.3. I watch him post up his guy every game at least once and just has his way with them. Of course Woody never goes back to it. Marvin needs more touches and he'd be pretty effective.

Just wondering.

No he won't and it's a shame. Guys who just do their job for the good of the team are a rare breed in the NBA these days. Too many guys counting how many shot attempts a game they get.

I'd love to see a coach in here that is Forwards oriented. Seeing as we've got the makings of a great 3 forwards offense.....oh wait...we have 3 tweeners....