• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Big Week! Lakers then Cavs

JackB1

This week should tell a lot as to where we stand with the elite teams. Beating Orlando last week showed we can do it.

LA will be tough, but winning in Cleveland will be even tougher. I just hope we don't get blown out in either game. That

wpould be a moral victory. If we can win one of these, that would be great.

This week should tell a lot as to where we stand with the elite teams. Beating Orlando last week showed we can do it.

LA will be tough, but winning in Cleveland will be even tougher. I just hope we don't get blown out in either game. That

wpould be a moral victory. If we can win one of these, that would be great.

I think we can get LA at home. I think we can beat any team at home. Cleveland on the road is where we need to be competitive and have a solid showing. With the playoffs near, their sweep of us last year, and most likely being our second round opponent - if we're fortunate enough - need to play well for confidence.

we should win both games . The Lakers at home should be a game where we are focused ,rested and ready to go . We had the Cavs on the ropes earlier this year and let them off the hook . We should be pretty hyped to shutup Lebron for once and send a nice message for the playoffs.

we should win both games . The Lakers at home should be a game where we are focused ,rested and ready to go . We had the Cavs on the ropes earlier this year and let them off the hook . We should be pretty hyped to shutup Lebron for once and send a nice message for the playoffs.

im with you on shutting LBJ up. I hate LBJ more than any player in the NBA. Like I always said Im a hater because the way he acts....not towards his skills. I know he's good but that cocky *ss attitude he has makes me dislike him!

These games are far more important to us, than it will be to the Lakers and Cavs . . . which is why you can't put a lot of stock in them if we beat both of them. Yeah, it will be great for us ( the fans ), and from the team I guess from a confident standpoint. But I doubt that the Lakers and Cavs are going to be looking at us like . . . "ok, we MUST beat these guys tonight or we may struggle in the playoffs."

No.

The games are far more important to us.

The only question is . . . will there be 10,000 people cheering for Kobe in Philips on Wednesday night?