Based on Popular vote....

Diesel

My team would be:

Mookie Blaylock.

Joe Johnson

Dominique

Josh Smith

Deke

Nazr, Grant Long, Ty Corbin, Ty Lue, Duane Ferrell, Kevin Willis, and Craig Ehlo

With that team, we would be World Champions..

How could you leave Willis off your pole ?

• Premium Member

How could you leave Willis off your pole ?

I just overlooked him. It wasn't intentional. If you think he's a better Forward than Nique or Smoove... or a better Center than Deke, then put him there.

• Premium Member

We are assuming the players were in their primes.

I do have a question for what "primes" means here, though. I am assuming it means their peak years for the Hawks not their overall prime. That is why I wouldn't want Moses Malone. He would be an automatic pick if we are talking about his true prime years but when he came to the Hawks he was putting up good stats but not having nearly the impact he used to (a bit of a black hole...)

You're right. IN their Hawks prime. I forgot to put Moses Malone down also.

• Premium Member

Mookie-Smoove-Deke would be awesome on defense. Their games really would complement each other. The potential problem would be Dominique and JJ co-existing on offense. You would need a strong willed coach to keep everyone in check.

Actually, offense is simple.

Give the ball to Nique and JJ wait on your pass.

If prime has to be prime in a Hawks uni then Im ok with it. There were some transient players here who had hall of fame #'s elsewhere who didnt have that big of an impact on the Hawks like Moses or any impact like Rasheed or Payton. Maybe if you put the year next to the player that he was on the Hawks like 94 Mookie or 85 Nique for instance.

Edited by NJHAWK