• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Al Horford Is 1st in the NBA In 16-23 Foot Jump Shots

BusBoyIsBack

• Moderators

Well Woody has at least tried all these years to get Josh to stop taking jumpers and he has in his defense taken a great deal less jumpers this year which is why for the first time in his career he has a FG% on the good side of 50 for a post player.

But it could be even higher if Josh pretended that he had the shooting range of Dwight Howard.

I do think Woody has tried to cut Josh back but has never taken a hard stand on this.

“Josh is five years in the league now, man,” Woodson said after Smith’s 5-for-19 shooting effort in the loss to the Rockets. “And it comes down to time, score and situation. That’s the bottom line. We’re not telling him he can’t shoot 3-pointers but if you miss four or five jump shots, something has to go off in his head that says, ‘I have to do something else.’ “

My reaction has been "why aren't you telling Josh not to shoot 3's and why would it be after 5 misses that you would want him to dial back on the jumpers?"

Edited by AHF

Al may always be a better jump shooter, but Smoove is and will always be the better all -around player.. Even if Smoove's jump shot continue's to suck .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

nawbruh.gif